Triumph dealer Phuket.

Triumph is setting up a brand new showroom and service centre just near Ducati a little past the lights headed south. About 100 metres after Rolly tasker sail makers.

Some of the bikes look fantastic but it isn't open just yet as they are setting it up.

The lack of service was the major reason I didn't get one but this might just change things.

Lack of service centers as well as import prices really made Triumph a no-go but seems like they're improving on those two critical points. Will definitely stop by even though I have no plans of getting a Triumph right now, leaning more to the MT-09 Tracer but when I went to Yamaha near the monument, they were adamant that this bike does not exist even after I mentioned it was shown in BKK already. When I showed them the bike on the Yamaha website, they said they don't get it in Thailand. So bit hesitant on getting one even if they'd accept an order :)

Triumph also had some funny story going on in the past with their distributor, wonder how their service will be. Let us know if you go for one :)

But it's pretty cool that we got now most major motorbike brands with dedicated bike showrooms in Phuket. Honda, Kawa, Ducati, Triumph, Yamaha, BMW...

Yes the price of Triumph's has improved so much it makes me feel like I want to watch "The Sound of Music"......again!

Just kidding guys, I'd rather burst my eardrums and gouge my eyes out than watch that celluloid shyit! cheesy.gif

Lack of service centers as well as import prices really made Triumph a no-go but seems like they're improving on those two critical points. Will definitely stop by even though I have no plans of getting a Triumph right now, leaning more to the MT-09 Tracer but when I went to Yamaha near the monument, they were adamant that this bike does not exist even after I mentioned it was shown in BKK already. When I showed them the bike on the Yamaha website, they said they don't get it in Thailand. So bit hesitant on getting one even if they'd accept an order :)

Triumph also had some funny story going on in the past with their distributor, wonder how their service will be. Let us know if you go for one :)

But it's pretty cool that we got now most major motorbike brands with dedicated bike showrooms in Phuket. Honda, Kawa, Ducati, Triumph, Yamaha, BMW...

Keep clear from Yamaha in Phuket... They might be good if you have a Fino but for Big bike.... They are useless and every single time i have to deal with them it ends up being a waste of time, energy and money!

Yamaha should do like BMW did: kick them out, find new dealer with more professionalism!

Lack of service centers as well as import prices really made Triumph a no-go but seems like they're improving on those two critical points. Will definitely stop by even though I have no plans of getting a Triumph right now, leaning more to the MT-09 Tracer but when I went to Yamaha near the monument, they were adamant that this bike does not exist even after I mentioned it was shown in BKK already. When I showed them the bike on the Yamaha website, they said they don't get it in Thailand. So bit hesitant on getting one even if they'd accept an order smile.png

Triumph also had some funny story going on in the past with their distributor, wonder how their service will be. Let us know if you go for one smile.png

Keep clear from Yamaha in Phuket... They might be good if you have a Fino but for Big bike.... They are useless and every single time i have to deal with them it ends up being a waste of time, energy and money!

Yamaha should do like BMW did: kick them out, find new dealer with more professionalism!

Good to hear from someone who had to deal with them. Can you tell us what bike you have/had and which service center (is there more than one?) you used?

Did they just waste all your time (have a similar experience with Ducati) or did they actually <deleted> up your bike? Would appreciate your information to help me decide if I should go for one or not.

I really wish they did like BMW as you mentioned. But with BMW we first have to see how the new dealer fairs. Haven't heard any reports yet.

Lack of service centers as well as import prices really made Triumph a no-go but seems like they're improving on those two critical points. Will definitely stop by even though I have no plans of getting a Triumph right now, leaning more to the MT-09 Tracer but when I went to Yamaha near the monument, they were adamant that this bike does not exist even after I mentioned it was shown in BKK already. When I showed them the bike on the Yamaha website, they said they don't get it in Thailand. So bit hesitant on getting one even if they'd accept an order smile.png

Triumph also had some funny story going on in the past with their distributor, wonder how their service will be. Let us know if you go for one smile.png

Just like any business in Thailand. Employees are the problem. Unreliable, lazy & the poor work ethic drives the businesses into the dirt.

There have been several threads started over the years "Looking for a good mechanic."

The shortest threads on Thai Visa.

Problems is not coming only from employees but also from management. If the management is committed to invest and do a good job then, it, most of the time, works (quite) well.

I bought an Honda last year in Bigwing Phuket: nice shop, fluent english sales guy, a well set up repair shop, they follow the maintenance by the book.

Even the owner of Yamaha in Phuket doesn't know what he is talking about and he seems to not care much of people who spend half a million baht or more in his product. For them, maintenance is all about "change oil"and you have to pay attention if you don't want to end up with no name brand in your engine, no check whatsoever, no spare parts: even getting a battery takes 3 days and tires the same, if you have to do any serious maintenance it will take months to get it done.... Just imagine in case of accident. Friend of mine has been waiting 3 months for his Tmax to be fixed....

I love my Tmax but i am ready to change bike just to get rid of them!!

Archived