Whatever became of your first Thai girlfriend? After the break up..

Did you hear the one about a Canadian, Norwegian and Scotsman?

Where did they all meet this 'looker' in church?

I want the story of your first GF "Up The Os".. pretty pleasesad.png

I will not assume it was with a kathoey

So? Move on - more waves each day in the sea of life

I took your advice back in 2006, and found a good one several tries later.. what's your story?

Did you stick with the first one you met - or did you have many trials and tribulations like most of us farang?..

C'mon - spill the beansgiggle.gif

I lived with her in the UK,for a couple of years we then broke up,she was lovely looking and had a lovely personality,but we were better friends than lovers,she is now married with children,runs a couple of restaurants and is still a very good friend , she and my wife have met many times and like each other as well, her husband though is still jealous that we have remained friend's,I just can't understand why

Edited by i claudius

I lived with her in the UK,for a couple of years we then broke up,she was lovely looking and had a lovely personality,but we were better friends than lovers,she is now married with children,runs a couple of restaurants and is still a very good friend , she and my wife have met many times and like each other as well, her husband though is still jealous that we have remained friend's,I just can't understand why

Probably because he sees that you are a decent bloke.clap2.gif

It's great that you remained friends with her. She sounds jai dee, as is your new wifewai2.gif

a win win all around - except perhaps for your gf's new fellow - is he a farang or a Thai?

sounds like he has a few unresolved issues..

• Like 1

Not quite true. I knew about all three of those other guys before they had a clue. They never found out about me. LOL

I did appreciate them sending her money every month to support us, though. whistling.gif

• Like 1

Yes OP she was not a hooker, she just had 3-4 guys on the go sending her money.

She was a good girl from a good family.

Whatever became of my first GF, she went back to sucking lolly pops and telling the next idiot she was a good girl wink.png

You forgot to add that she didn't have children and was college educated, LOL.

The first one was in Bangkok in 2010, a Chinese-Thai very nice and sexy 45 years old I met online before coming to Thailand. We spend one month together, but we had a problems. She doesn't speak any English, and she lives with her mother and her 4 teenagers in home....plus BK is not my kind of city. Also...I was reluctant in getting confi with the first one, having so many nice women online. Good decision!. After 2 years dating a lot, I found the right one.

By the way...This week I opened an e-mail account, I was using only for an online dating site, and I noticed that I still with an open account, not in use for 2 years now, after getting married....and I hope I will not need to use it anymore.

In that account I have close to 100 "girl friends" between 30 to 55 years old. Most I never met. I was 65 in that time, and 100 girl friends it is a possible achievement in Thailand, but probably will get me too tired.. Somebody wants to take care of that account? It is well "loaded". Just need to change the picture, and the e-mail account, and it is free.

Limited time offer. Let me know before I close it.

Gee whiz man

The OP was rejected by a Thai girl 9 years ago, and is still crying over it

Your perception is askew, like perhaps you? Sorry about that.

I upgraded from her significantly

I know how much you care toocheesy.gif

There are days when i wonder wether the op,is on quite the same planet as the rest of us.

I can see clear through you marko , but not your kok, and can also tell you are A okaythumbsup.gif

It's justclap2.gif me I gotta worry about

After all - Being predictably unpredictable takes time and little and effort

Best Regards to you and your first Thai GF, even if you don't

want to spill the beans - that's cool man

The first one was in Bangkok in 2010, a Chinese-Thai very nice and sexy 45 years old I met online before coming to Thailand. We spend one month together, but we had a problems. She doesn't speak any English, and she lives with her mother and her 4 teenagers in home....plus BK is not my kind of city. Also...I was reluctant in getting confi with the first one, having so many nice women online. Good decision!. After 2 years dating a lot, I found the right one.

By the way...This week I opened an e-mail account, I was using only for an online dating site, and I noticed that I still with an open account, not in use for 2 years now, after getting married....and I hope I will not need to use it anymore.

In that account I have close to 100 "girl friends" between 30 to 55 years old. Most I never met. I was 65 in that time, and 100 girl friends it is a possible achievement in Thailand, but probably will get me too tired.. Somebody wants to take care of that account? It is well "loaded". Just need to change the picture, and the e-mail account, and it is free.

Limited time offer. Let me know before I close it.

Thanks for the interesting input mate. A lot of the pack mentality types us can relate.

I too tried Thai Love Links, and learned a few tricks along the way - for self- survival..

Like letting them mail youcheesy.gif

and having a shopping list that I did not "deviate" fromcheesy.gif

One of the criteria was that she be university educatedcheesy.gif

Another one was that she be not be on the takecheesy.gif

And come from a decent familycheesy.gif

Trouble was, she'd wouldn't put out right awaycheesy.gif

Incomingwub.png

• Haha 1

Thailand. 24 years ago---I wish I knew as much now as I knew back then....

I knew everything then---no one was ever going to put it anything over on me,

She came from "Ban Nok" & for the last 2 months worked at a street noodle stall, which was where I meet her.... she had been in BKK for 2 years, but I couldn't quite understand what was the job before the noodle stall, although she kept telling me.. She was the type of girl most western guys would have thought was really very cute--but a Thai guy would probably only rate her 3 out of 10....to dark, legs to long, Issan farm girl etc... etc.

She had this infectious smile & laugh, when she smiled you just found yourself smiling back for nothing, & when she laughed I found my self laughing along at....I don't even know what.....she was just fun to be with--her trying to teach me Thai---& me doing a real bad job of teaching her some English words with a cockney/Australian accent, & when I would try to test her on those words she would shrug & say....Solly I cant november ......

The fact that she never spoke a word of English was to my great in-depth understanding of the Thai situation....proof that she had never had a farang

(Which turned out to be 100% correct)

I had a friend at the time who was a guest at Klong Prem Central ---- & I used to visit him every few weeks, as well as a few other Ausis & Brits, take a few food parcels & books etc. If you have been visiting there your know that they have a sheet of glass so you can see each other, but to talk there is a mesh grid down below, so you have to bob down and shout at each other.....you have to shout as the place is really packed....then come back up so you can see them, then back down to talk-----real mad situation, anyway of course his Thai was great, he had lived here for years before his downfall, I took her along one day, & they chatted (shouted) at each other through the mesh--- when it was my turn to shout with him I said----found one that hasn't been with a Farang before John---what do you think-

Yes you have he shouted back, but she had been indentured for the first 2 years in BKK mate---Whats that mean John? ---it means she has worked in a Thai brothel to pay off the family debt he shouted back. ....but she's only 19 john, how many guys has she been with. Another shouting discussion with my friend & her....about 3-5 a day. I remember sitting in that prison visiting room trying to do the math with all the noise going on--- 2 years between 3- 5 a day .... --if I lived to be a 100 I would never get to go with that many women---& she is only just 20 next week.

She never tried to hide it from me--in fact the words she was using I realized much latter, she was telling me up front---she had paid off the family debt & didn't want to stay there a day longer. But I couldn't handle it---probably a mark of my immaturity , even though I was 25 years older than her.

There were of course quite a few others after her---- but as mad as it seems, after what she had worked at--she was a breath of fresh air & one of the most natural ones I had been around..

Oh What happened to her---- don't know--she wrote me a few times, (No internet then) but gave up when I didn't answer----I hope things worked out great for her.

Wouldn't it be great if you worked in a government dept & could just type their name in find out where they are now....although (like most guys) I haven't a clue what her full Thai name was ---don't suppose Khun Noot would surpass.

Thanks for tour kind input. You know how to live! Some of the other guys on here could do well to get their head out of their butts have great stories that would fill a book, if they felt like it.

Arun changed her email address, and I've no idea which sucker farang she chose in the end. Some "facts" about my first Thai GF Arun (means the light of Dawn)

1. She told me her Dad had a mia noi

2. Her mother was twice her age (66)

3. Dad caught caught out with the mai noi, moved out, moved back, and all was forgivenclap2.gif

4. Arun had a niece living with her named Boom who I would have liked to screw, whose biological mother had tragically drowned in Spain when Boom was but a baby

5. Arun had another niece named Jum - who married a German. The German gave 500,00 Baht sin sodt.. and you guessed it - Arun wanted the same amountsad.png and soon..

6. I foolishly hit on the massage lady in Pattaya, right in front of Arun - and that's what started the break up. Boy did Arun lose face..She bit me hard

7. I wanted out of the relationship anyways - but it still hurt a ittle, as she was the first Thai gf, and I did like her a lot at first

8. After the breakup, I went back to BKK with my tail between my legs, and went straight to a hotel receptionist and spent 3 debauched nights with her, to ease the pain move on.cheesy.gif

9. Arun's boss treated her like crap - because she wouldn't screw himwub.pngor me

10. I bought her a 10,000 Baht gold ring, my stupid..

We don't come out unscathed, no sir - but our first Thai GF is the springboard - onto better Thai women, literally

Onward and downward Upward

• Haha 2

Gee whiz man

So you now pay as much as 3 guys did previously?

Gee whiz man

So you now pay as much as 3 guys did previously?

There's no free lunch - with farang or Thai women..nor should there be.thumbsup.gif

I just prefer the latter group for relationship material, for a veritable plethora of reasons..coffee1.gif ..and a myriad of them too.

although there were now three farang in the running to get into her pants permanently, she said I was the "front runner." In other words, I was first on the list until I wasn't in her books.

Basically, you were there at the time. That's why you were first ;)

although there were now three farang in the running to get into her pants permanently, she said I was the "front runner." In other words, I was first on the list until I wasn't in her books.

Basically, you were there at the time. That's why you were first wink.png

Truer words were never written Matethumbsup.gif

She said the same thing to the other two - guaranteedclap2.gif

• Haha 1

I want the story of your first GF "Up The Os".. pretty pleasesad.png

I will not assume it was with a kathoey

Never had a 'first girlfriend'......... just picked from the smorgasbord freely available whenever I fancied.

• 3 years later...

Still with her, we have a son. Met on an island and what started as a few days fun turned into something altogether different. Actually left her on 2 occasions and she left me once, but we just never made the break.

Weve had ups and downs and we both have our little games. Often wonder how life would be if we had split or If id left the island without her, probably an old alcoholic in the rainy UK. As commented before, "wish I knew what I nkow now".

• Like 1

School teacher from Phits. Met her on TF. She came down for a visit and wanted to move in after a month of seeing each other. I bailed and she married another farang within a year. As far as I know, they’re still married.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect