Biker From Singapore

Hi Guys,

I'm a biker from Singapore and heading to Bangkok for a short holiday this coming November.

I'm actually interested to know where I can get authentic biking gears like Arai Helmet, AlpineStar and Dainese products and what would the price range be like? Hopefully it will be cheaper cause every crap in Singapore is expensive. I'm riding a Kawasaki zx6r, so is there any good kawasaki shop where I can probably grab some bike accessories or even apparels.

Also, I havent book the hotels yet, any affordable good hotels in centralised area to recommend? Plus some best eating and shopping areas?

Sorry, the last time I went Bangkok was like 14years ago. I think it has changed alot now.

Thanks. :o

Hi GerardSantaCruz,

probably you might like to share with us what's your age group like & we would know which hotel & where to go when you are here?

By the way, i supposed you would be coming here alone?

PS: Singapore is one of the cheapest place to shop for biking accessories in S.E. Asia other then Hong Kong. How long have you been a biker in Singapore anyway? :o

Edited by Preceptor

Hi Guys,

I'm a biker from Singapore and heading to Bangkok for a short holiday this coming November.

I'm actually interested to know where I can get authentic biking gears like Arai Helmet, AlpineStar and Dainese products and what would the price range be like? Hopefully it will be cheaper cause every crap in Singapore is expensive. I'm riding a Kawasaki zx6r, so is there any good kawasaki shop where I can probably grab some bike accessories or even apparels.

Also, I havent book the hotels yet, any affordable good hotels in centralised area to recommend? Plus some best eating and shopping areas?

Sorry, the last time I went Bangkok was like 14years ago. I think it has changed alot now.

Thanks. :D

Hi Gerard,

I will be riding up from Singapore, through BKK and on to Isaan, in about a week or two, on my GSXR 750 :D (my back will love me for that :o )

If there is anything I think will be useful for you to know after I have made the trip, I will post here...

Get your Arai helmet and similar stuff in Lavender Road (the place on the corner that does saddle recovering, don't know the name) or go to the accesory shops in Ubi (upstairs in Looi's and another place nearby, again can't remember the name :D ).

Cheers,

Mike

• 4 weeks later...

Hey,

Sorry for late replies, had postponed my trip to the 1st week of Dec.

I'm 24, and my fiancee is tagging along. I think she is all interested in shopping and more shopping. I just there to carry her luggages. :D

I've been riding for 3 years now and only familiar with Singapore's biking scene. I'm not sure about other countries so I won't know if it's cheaper elsewhere.

Thanks all. :o