Thai police identify alleged 'money man' behind Rohingya labour trafficking

webfact

There are 8000 of them waiting to get in stuck on boats , Haven't seen it on TVF anywhere

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-32686328

I pasted the link a few hours ago in a comment 15 minutes after i read it in a Dutch news site, 15 mins later BBC had it (this link). Then CNN and German and French newssites had it. My comment with link is still "alive",. The Nation and the other paper have nothing about this huge problem.

An estimated 8000 refugees are in boats off the Thai coast. The traffickers will not dare to go ashore with them under the present crackdown. I fear there will be a big problem feeding the people after staying on sea days longer. What will the criminals do next? Kick the refugees overboard and make a run for it? Let's hope the Thai navy will try to find the many boats carrying the refugees and save them. But I have no clue if Thai or Malaysian or any other navy are making efforts in this. It is a big news item in quite a few western countries.

BBC is reporting the Indonesian navy has already turned away 2 boatloads reaching their territorial waters.

All countries should do the same, before it becomes a big problem, money spent on the watching of the waters is money and problems saved down the line