Export to Vietnam

Hi Everyone.

My company is trying to export to Vietnam and we almost have everything ironed out, but I have 2 issues at the moment and I was hoping you could help me find the right information.

The first question is.

What should I expect in concerns to going to Vietnamese embassy for a letter of authorization? I tried looking on the website but couldn't find my way around so I tried calling and couldn't get a hold of anyone, but when I did they told me to call a different extension which ended up not having anyone answer.

What Im looking for is: How much will it cost to get the stamps/stickers?; How long will it take; can I have a messenger do the footwork for me, or do I have to go in person?; Do I have to make an appointment?

In terms of the C/O Form D what do I need to do for that? We will be shipping by land and the lady who normally takes care of this just shrugged her shoulders and told me she didn't know. So I'm trying to communicate with DITP but i'm finding some difficulties there. Any advice on this would be greatly helpful.

Thanks for any help and advice in advance,

Cheers!