Drunk Japanese engineer’s car crashes

Thaivisa News

Screen-Shot-2558-05-14-at-10.07.21-AM.pn

[Photo credit: Khaosod]

Prachinburi:- A Japanese engineer who appeared under alcohol influence crashed his car to a house’s fence in Prachin Buri’s Si Mahosot district early Wednesday and caught fire.

Police said the engineer, identified as J Misaba, 46, managed to exit the car before it was engulfed by a fire.

Pol Lt Watcharachai Siriwichai, an officer on duty of Si Mahosot police station, was alerted of the accident at 2:30 am.

He rushed to the scene to find the black Chevrolet car with Chon Buri license plate having crashed into a fence of the roadside house in Ban Khok Wat village in Tambon Khokpeep.

When Watcharachai arrived, fire fighters from the Tambon Khokpeep municipality were fighting the fire. They took about 20 minutes to put it out.

Watcharachai found the Japanese engineer apparently drunk with strong smell of alcohol.

The Japanese man works at a factory in the 304 Industrial Estate in Tambon Thatoom in Si Mahaphot district.

The police officer said the engineer initially declined to testify but he later admitted that he drank beer with friends at a restaurant in the downtown of Tambon Khokpeep.

He said when his car arrived at the scene, he lost control and it fell to the roadside before it crashed into the fence. Police took him to the police station for questioning.

Wimol Thamma, 52, who owns the house, said she was sleeping in another house next to it. She said her grandfather, Uthai Thamma, was staying alone at the house whose fence was crashed into.

Wimol said when she heard the loud sound of the crash she got up and saw the driver was trying to pull out his car from the fence and it caught fire. She called for help from neighbors and alerted the fire unit of the municipality.

Poor Japanese. Caught for two offences: drunk driving and driving.

The latter is an offence against company's regulation which prohibits Japanese staff driving company's vehicles.

This will depend upon whether he was a local hire or if he was sent out here to work. The other offence of drunk driving is usually a sackable offence too, poor bugger.

>> A Japanese engineer who appeared under alcohol influence crashed his car to a house’s fence in Prachin Buri’s Si Mahosot district early Wednesday and caught fire.<< Quote

Must have been a lot if of alcohol if the Japanese caught fire on impact................whistling.gif

>> A Japanese engineer who appeared under alcohol influence crashed his car to a houses fence in Prachin Buris Si Mahosot district early Wednesday and caught fire.<< Quote

Must have been a lot if of alcohol if the Japanese caught fire on impact................whistling.gif

But that only happened after his car arrived at the scene.

Let's be fair to everyone so the headline " Drunk Japanese " is inaccurate as there's no report he was breath tested.

Similarly a couple of days ago in Pattaya where a drinks company rep crashed and the report was " believed to be intoxicated " but he wasn't, apparently, tested either. i won't explore why some drivers don't get tested.

Let's be fair to everyone so the headline " Drunk Japanese " is inaccurate as there's no report he was breath tested.

Similarly a couple of days ago in Pattaya where a drinks company rep crashed and the report was " believed to be intoxicated " but he wasn't, apparently, tested either. i won't explore why some drivers don't get tested.

Yes, he might have had a dunking in a beer-filled bathtub...

The breaks failed, nobody was hurt, deny, deny, deny. He should have followed the Thai

template. Then no problem with his job, a 1,500 baht fine, possibly a little tea money and

he would have been on his way. He must have been a nube. tongue.png

In these cases, the police always RUSH to the scene. I have a bit of a grin when I read that one.

It seems to be a world-wide favorite, not only in Thailand. "Police rushed to the scene" on Google generates nearly 15 million hits, None on the first page from Thailand, although there apparently is a Billy Graham Rapid Response team that was involved in rushing.

post-145917-0-68613700-1431598538_thumb.

Poor Japanese. Caught for two offences: drunk driving and driving.

The latter is an offence against company's regulation which prohibits Japanese staff driving company's vehicles.

This will depend upon whether he was a local hire or if he was sent out here to work. The other offence of drunk driving is usually a sackable offence too, poor bugger.

Why is he a poor bugger He drank and then drove a car . Getting into a car while under the infuence creates a weapon of mass destruction. He will get what he deserves I don't have sympathy for someone who drinks and drives

In these cases, the police always RUSH to the scene. I have a bit of a grin when I read that one.

It seems to be a world-wide favorite, not only in Thailand. "Police rushed to the scene" on Google generates nearly 15 million hits, None on the first page from Thailand, although there apparently is a Billy Graham Rapid Response team that was involved in rushing.

The police rush to the scene because the jounalists who write these reports does not know how to write it differently.

Police arrived at the .............. Police found ............ When police arrived.......... Authorities scrambled to the ........

Police asses................. Local police Chief ......... arrived at the scene to find.......... ETC ETC ETC

Remember folks Thais are not creative and cannot normally think out of the box They are tought POLICE RUSH TO THE SCENE IS ALL THE KNOW

The police rush to the scene because the jounalists who write these reports does not know how to write it differently.

Police arrived at the .............. Police found ............ When police arrived.......... Authorities scrambled to the ........

Police asses................. Local police Chief ......... arrived at the scene to find.......... ETC ETC ETC

Remember folks Thais are not creative and cannot normally think out of the box They are tought POLICE RUSH TO THE SCENE IS ALL THE KNOW

Thanks for that thoughtful inside into Thai creativity and our inability to think outside the box. We must be grateful to have someone like you here to show as the errors of our ways. I will take my head out of the box and maybe get a glimpse in which cavity of your body your head is resting.

PS: Normally I am not that rude but having to read a whole day how inapt we Thais are with no moral or ethic convictions makes me after a long day very mad.

Edited by ThaiUser

Thanks for that thoughtful inside into Thai creativity and our inability to think outside the box. We must be grateful to have someone like you here to show as the errors of our ways. I will take my head out of the box and maybe get a glimpse in which cavity of your body your head is resting.

PS: Normally I am not that rude but having to read a whole day how inapt we Thais are with no moral or ethic convictions makes me after a long day very mad.

OUCH!! Very well said, I love the sarcastic tone.. Brilliant. wai.gif

Ah the only constant when police are 'attending' a vehicle accident scene. Rush rush rush