ใครลบโพลสเค้าขอให้มันเป็นใส่ลงหำ

ลบทำไมเองมีใครที่เกาะใช่เปล่าอย่าให้รุนะ
เพื่อเป็นการขอโทษโพลสเลยว่ารักเมีย

many thanks

there is more

เองอย่ามาแหล่คนที่ลบโพลสเฟสเองได้มีเองคนเดียวเค้าไม่ใช่ควยนะไม่ชอบหรือมีใครที่หวังยุจะมาหลอกทำเหี้ยอะไรความจริงใจมีไหม
โมโหโว้ยอยากฆ่าคน
แล้วโทรศัทที่ว่าให้น้องเอาไว้เองว่าเค้าเชื่อเองไหมเเกล้งโงเฉยๆหรอกเองเอามาเเต่ไม่อยากให้เค้าดูเฟสเอง

Anyone who delete poll the outline to ask it is to put Hum Huet

delete why there was not the island do not blank to rush.

to the excuse me. the poll, that love the wife Do not the end of the delete poll, phase. There by yourself an outline is not a ว do not like or someone who has hope was brought to raze what Honesty are you?
I was furious as would like to kill people. And then call ศ that to my brother, that they believe themselves? เ Nagoya Incident neutral, remove, staring do not want to see the outline of a custom phase. Do not the end of the delete poll, phase. There by yourself an outline is not a ว do not like or someone who has hope was brought to raze what Honesty are you?
I was furious as would like to kill people. And then call ศ that to my brother, that they believe themselves? เ Nagoya Incident neutral, remove, staring do not want to see the outline of a custom phase.

Babylon translate eww gl.

ใคร (who/someone )ลบ (delete)โพลส (polls/ maybe post) เค้า (he/she) ขอให้มัน (want to give it) เป็น (is) ใส่ (put in/put on) ลง (down) หำ (esarn for penis ?? )

ลบทำไม ( delete why ?) เอง (myself/yourself) มีใครที่เกาะ ( have who at island) ใช่ (yes ) เปล่า (naked/ empty (google translate)) อย่า (don't) ให้ (give ) รุ ( ?????know ?????) นะ (meaningless polite word)

เพื่อเป็นการ (in order to (google translate) or husband is (my translation)) ขอโทษ (sorry) โพลส (polls) เลย ( meaningless polite word) ว่ารักเมีย (think love wife)

เอง (myself/yourself) อย่า (don't ) มา (come) แหล่ ( facebook like ??) คน (person) ที่ลบโพลสเฟส ( at deleted post facebook) เอง (myself/yourself) ได้ (can) มี (have)เอง (myself/yourself) คน (person) เดียว (only/alone) เค้า (he/she) ไม่ใช่ (not) ควย (as well/ together) นะ (meaningless polite word) ไม่ชอบ (don't like) หรือ (or)มี (have)ใคร (who)ที่หวัง (hopes ??) ยุจะมา (will come) หลอก (pretend ?) ทำ (do) เหี้ย (monitor lizard/ A hole/ damn) อะไร ( what ) ความจริง (truth)ใจ (heart) มี (have)ไหม ( silk... I suspect wrong spelling means No?? as in a question)

โมโหโว้ย ( ????? ) อยากฆ่าคน ( want to kill person)

แล้ว ( then) โทรศัทที่ว่า (telephone) ให้น้อง ( give young person) เอาไว้เอง ( want to hold/save myself) ว่า (think) เค้า (he/she) เชื่อเอง (believe him/herself) ไหมเเกล้ง ( don't pretend) โง ( ??) เฉยๆ (meh/average ??) หรอก ( I think they mean 'or' typo) เองเอามาเเต่ ( him/herself want to come but) ไม่อยากให้เค้า ( don't want to give him/her) ดู ( typo ??) เฟส (facebook) เอง (him/herself).

There's lots of slang and online jargon which makes it impossible for automatic translators such as google.

Although I'm able to read it, I'm too lazy at the moment to translate. But I'd just like to say that OP probably also know about using google translate and got similar incomprehensible results as you guys did.

There's lots of slang and online jargon which makes it impossible for automatic translators such as google.

Although I'm able to read it, I'm too lazy at the moment to translate. But I'd just like to say that OP probably also know about using google translate and got similar incomprehensible results as you guys did.

I used google translate for a few words I didn't know.

Still waiting for your attempt. coffee1.gif

Let me give it a shot. The facebook posts have a lack of spacing, and it seems that there are replies from more than two persons. If there is appropriate spacing, I will be able to translate better. However, this is no excuse because if my Thai is really good, I'm unlikely to be confused by the lack of spacing.

Anyway, I believe Mole can do a much better job.

Note: Sentences which I don't know how to translate will be bold. Sentences which I don't know how to translate but I decided to guess anyway will be italic.

who deleted my (facebook) post? ขอให้มันเป็นใส่ลงหำ (this person is cursing whoever deleted his/her (facebook) post)

why did you delete it? Do you have someone clinging onto you? Don't let me know.
As an apology, post (in facebook) that you love your wife.

เองอย่ามาแหล่คนที่ลบโพลสเฟสเองได้มีเองคนเดียวเค้าไม่ใช่ควยนะไม่ชอบหรือมีใครที่หวังยุจะมาหลอกทำเหี้ยอะไรความจริงใจมีไหม

Don't bullshit. The only person who can delete your facebook post is you yourself. I'm not stupid. Don't like it or there's someone hoping to deceive or screw around with (something). Do you have any integrity?

โมโหโว้ยอยากฆ่าคน

I'm <deleted> angry. I want to kill someone.

แล้วโทรศัทที่ว่าให้น้องเอาไว้เองว่าเค้าเชื่อเองไหมเเกล้งโงเฉยๆหรอกเองเอามาเเต่ไม่อยากให้เค้าดูเฟสเอง

Do you think that he/she believe you? (someone) pretending to be stupid (I don't know who is being referred to). You brought (the phone) but you didn't want to let him/her see your facebook.

StoneVisa got it pretty much correct.

FYI, I am a native Thai, so I'm able to comprehend it without any problems. I just haven't bothered to translate it to English, but StoneVisa did a pretty good job already.

arthurwait, frankly your attempt is quite incomprehensible.

"then telephone give young person want to hold/save myself think he/she believe him/herself don't pretend meh/average I think they mean 'or' typo......"

Even google translate may have done a better job.