Bike decal kits

No Problem -

3) You will not post about activities or links to websites containing such material that are illegal in
Thailand.

13) You will not post links to other Thailand forums, or forums which could reasonably be construed as
competition to Thaivisa.com or its sponsors.

No issue. Thanks for asking.

Have you checked any Thai Honda groups on Facebook.

There are loads of sticker suppliers that do wraps / decals for versys / GS - I would be surprised if there wasn't some group for enduro / off-road that sold home made kit and DIY copy stuff. Thais are really into this stuff.

I have one guy from the BMW GS Thailand group that would help you.

To add - they are expensive - I was going to buy a Dakar sticker, it was like 250b for a 8" square clear decal.

Edited by recom273

And ..

post-78877-14316179032075_thumb.jpg

But I couldn't see any Thai decal wraps but I didn't really search too far - but I found this

post-78877-14316179547679_thumb.jpg

It's well worth digging around on Facebook, maybe getting someone to ask for a request on your behalf, the local riders seem to have a knack of knowing about local sources stuff like this.

And ..

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect1431617901.156087.jpg

But I couldn't see any Thai decal wraps but I didn't really search too far - but I found this

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect1431617953.079439.jpg

It's well worth digging around on Facebook, maybe getting someone to ask for a request on your behalf, the local riders seem to have a knack of knowing about local sources stuff like this.

thats a top tip...looked round face book and found this place in BKK that makes them:

http://www.dogracingdesign.com/index.php?mo=30&cid=310793

And ..

thats a top tip...looked round face book and found this place in BKK that makes them:

They are still big bucks tho' !! I noticed the Italian guy was charging a fair bit.

I guess, if that the price then thats the price - they look way cooler than stock.

Im also guessing, that includes fitting and I think thats not a bad thing, they will probably do a better job than you (I) could at home.

Send me a picture when you get done !!

And ..

They are still big bucks tho' !! I noticed the Italian guy was charging a fair bit.

I guess, if that the price then thats the price - they look way cooler than stock.

Im also guessing, that includes fitting and I think thats not a bad thing, they will probably do a better job than you (I) could at home.

Send me a picture when you get done !!

try clicking on the Thai flag at the top of the page......prices 40% less !

i paid 2,900 B (incl P & P) for a fullset for my CRF.

and they laughed when i moved to Thailand.......

Edited by piston broke