Boat carrying 450 Rohingya migrants in international waters

Thaivisa News

Well, the 'pushing back out to sea's never worked. I suggest a drone or several. POWWWWWW!!!! EU take note.

So you're in favor of bombing innocent women & children on a boat..? Hopefully this is your idea of a joke.

Edited by TomJoad

general payuth has nothing to answer for and my advice would be to not allow muslims into thailand in any form

Because they're muslims?

Is racism now tolerated on this forum?.... Mods?

i thought muslims were a religion not a race get it right

"MUSLIMS" are the followers of the religion "ISLAM" ... get it right.

general payuth has nothing to answer for and my advice would be to not allow muslims into thailand in any form

Because they're muslims?

Is racism now tolerated on this forum?.... Mods?

i thought muslims were a religion not a race get it right

"MUSLIMS" are the followers of the religion "ISLAM" ... get it right.

Still not a race dick

As callous as it seems, it would appear that all countries are in favor of giving them food, water & medicine and sufficient fuel so they can return to where they came from, be that Myanmar or Bangladesh. It was mentioned on the news that some Myanmar migrants were telling UNHCR officials they were Rohingya refugees so they would qualify for aid assistance.

And now the Phillipines has announced the same will apply should any boats arrive in it's waters.

It is the correct thing to do as letting them in would send the message that any arrivals by boat will be taken care of. This would have 100,s of thousands turn up in days. This is simply not the solution.

As shown by Thailand and other countries ... assist and help them in a humanitarian way with food, water & all the essentials.

Next step would be to go after the smugglers and kill them. This will stop further boats coming and also assist those in need now.