Fair price for NEW Forza 300.

I keep reading comments on ThaiVisa that these prices are fixed, and rock solid. However, when I moved here 3 years ago, I went PCX150 shopping. Not only were all three shops in Ban Phe different from each other, the prices there were different from Rayong, which was also different than Pattaya. Again, this was 3 years ago, but they wanted to make the sell, and would dicker.

Being a foreigner means you will probably pay more unless you are fluent in Thai.

Have a Thai make some phone calls for you to find the best price.

My local Rama 9 Yamaha would not budge off their inflated price so I called ~9 other Yamaha Squares just to save ~2000 baht off when the Tricity was new to the market.

BTW the one on Lat Plakao was the the cheapest and he was the father of the guy that would not budge on his gouging.

In Bangkok I think you should haggle a few thousand less than MSRP and then be happy to accept MSRP and a free helmet.

Dealers everywhere make money on financing, they don't want to sell a bike for cash.

Brought a new PCX150 last week in Pattaya. Went to 3 different Mityon shops and the on road price c/w insurance was the same 81k. But what they offered me part exchange for my old bike (PCX125 4 years old 30k kms) was wildly different.

Kan Talo - offered 24K

Thepprasit Road - offered 30K

Opposite Tut Com - offered 36K ( no surprise they got the sale)

No doubt I could have saved a bit more by spending days going round all the agents, but I did the whole comparison and order placing in about an hour.

Happy with the price and the bike = one satisfied customer.

Ok, seems that a few people have bargained and I just asked a few Thai friends about bargaining and they said heck yeah you bargain. I think they will have better luck than me. Now, back to the original question, anyone know the "Dealer Invoice" on these in Thailand?

• 3 weeks later...

To follow up on this... I did bargain the dealer down from 167K to 156K. Best deal I can find. So yes, the answer i you CAN bargain at dealers, at least some of them. Don't know if this was the best price but from what has been said on here, it's a good bargain at least.

This is funny what I read that they offered 36 000 for a 4year old pcx 125. Impressive. There is one 150 PCx for 33 000 at my local dealer. Seems fine. And about the Forza; price can go down to 155 000 and what u paid 156 000 is pretty good.