Scooters new bar on Soi Boakhoaw

Best bar girls in terms of ?

1. Looks?

2. Ability to speak English?

3. Service they provide after leaving the bar?

4. Not screaming into your ear " welcome" as you walk past ?

So first beer is 80, second 40 and third?

Fair point bartender wink.png

Not live music, but music like from the film Quadrophenia - mod, motown stuff like the Kinks, Specials that kinda stuff

My apologies for not being a bit more thorough in my original post.

The barstools have the RAF target on them, the floor tiles are black and white in the 2 tone effect, cool pictures on the walls and like I say, decent prices if compare with other places, and the girls are very nice. I have used a bar where they have the same live band on for 3 nights consecutively and sing the exact same songs and has now got tedious, finding this bar was a welcome change

Best bar girls in terms of ?

1. Looks?

2. Ability to speak English?

3. Service they provide after leaving the bar?

4. Not screaming into your ear " welcome" as you walk past ?

So first beer is 80, second 40 and third?

IMHO konying looks and service IN the bar is great. I have not 'fined' one to know what they are like 'after hours' but i guess we can all get duped in that dept if thats your thing (not getting duped, but taking a girl out of the bar!!) I once fined a girl 2 years ago and she said she was just gonna get changed so I would see her back at my room, she turned up about 2 hours later and I didnt even get anything by the way of the between the sheets. When I mentioned it a cpl of nights later to the manager, he told me she was a lesbian!! I obviously told him the bar shouldn't allow her to take bar fines then?

That was my very 2nd experience on my 1st trip here, my 1st one was lively as a jack in the box in the bar, but tired and lazy back in the room. So I guess without checking the tarot cards, it's like a lottery, but they are tidy.

As for the beer, its 80bht for your odd number drink and 40 for your even number drink, so yeah, if you want 3 drinks its 200bht

Not live music, but music like from the film Quadrophenia - mod, motown stuff like the Kinks, Specials that kinda stuff

The barstools have the RAF target on them, the floor tiles are black and white in the 2 tone effect, cool pictures on the walls and like I say, decent prices if compare with other places, and the girls are very nice. I have used a bar where they have the same live band on for 3 nights consecutively and sing the exact same songs and has now got tedious, finding this bar was a welcome change

Nothing wrong with that music You Really got Me, never heard the Kinks played anywhere in Thailand, I will check it one of these Days when i am around that way one Sunny Afternoon, just hope no Lola's inside, ok thats all i am a well Respected man so no more

Nothing wrong with that music You Really got Me, never heard the Kinks played anywhere in Thailand, I will check it one of these Days when i am around that way one Sunny Afternoon, just hope no Lola's inside, ok thats all i am a well Respected man so no more

haha yeah give it a whirl, they have some comfy sofas on the outside terrace and the girls do sit outside and I have heard them say welcome very little and they certainly do not shout across the street at you, only when you are at the entrance on the odd occasion biggrin.png

Hmmm - I thought that is what people do on forums sometimes? Let other people know about something they might like?

Im not a big fan of pizza but there was a topic on it. It didnt make me come on here and slag it off because Im not that petty wink.png

I'll pay that one, and point taken.

Looks like a few hot girls like the place...

post-151649-0-62236200-1431955489_thumb.

AndyG75 possibly. I spoke with him a few days ago and he had a cockney type accent

krisb - careful mate, people will start accusing you of having a sense of humour

I perish the thought.