Leoland - Central Bangna

anon345535

I am at Central Bangna once or twice a week but what is LEOLAND ? (I know LEGOLAND in Johor Bahru, though). I may investigate next time I am here if you give me details.

I only know the TOPS food court on the Basement level is open 7 days a year where I get my weekly dose of KHAA MOO PHISET ;-)

Thanks, it's the water park on the top floor. I know it's been closed for quite some time (I think it was meant to reopen late 2013). I checked late last year and work was still being done.

It was very run down, but my daughter loved it there and keeps asking if it is open again.

Thanks, it's the water park on the top floor. I know it's been closed for quite some time (I think it was meant to reopen late 2013). I checked late last year and work was still being done.

It was very run down, but my daughter loved it there and keeps asking if it is open again.

Ah okay, I know the water park even though I never used it. Only had some meals at the less-busy food court they have on the top floor too. Next time when I am at Central later this week, I will take a free escalator-ride to the top floor and check whats going on there and then report

It's not open yet. But it looks near completion. my son loves it there also but up the road a little, nearly opposite the nation building there's a condominium block, Parkland, and its 100 bt for an adult, 50 bt for a child to use their pool. We find its a very pleasant place to spend an afternoon.

It's not open yet. But it looks near completion. my son loves it there also but up the road a little, nearly opposite the nation building there's a condominium block, Parkland, and its 100 bt for an adult, 50 bt for a child to use their pool. We find its a very pleasant place to spend an afternoon.

Thanks.

Been at Central Bangna yesterday too and indeed it is still closed. I did not see anybody doing any work inside, just the slides covered in plastic and murky green waters.

I noticed too that some Farang from outside recently use the Parkland Pool (not that anybody at Parkland is happy about this), just somebody needs to tell them not to insult the Thai people by walking around the Soi afterwords semi-naked / barechested.

This is 100% inappropriate. This is not Pattaya or Phuket here

Edited by siam2007

Been at Central Bangna yesterday too and indeed it is still closed. I did not see anybody doing any work inside, just the slides covered in plastic and murky green waters.

I noticed too that some outside Farang recently use the Parkland Pool, just somebody needs to tell them not to insult the Thai people by walking around the Soi afterwords semi-naked wearing no Shirts. This is 100% inappropriate. This is not Pattaya or Phuket here

so tell them then.