Dear friends across Thailand

ronthai

Avaaz is just an amateur website for starting petitions, the petitions do not appear to be set up by any official body or charity and quite frankly seem a waste of time.

Once signed up to the site, filled in details and clicked send, where is the information actually sent and who sees it?

Maybe ISIS their Muslim brothers could direct some of their funding to the Rohingya boat people instead of what they are doing at the moment. It would be very interesting to hear their point of view on their fellow Muslims left adrift in the boats

I am sorry that I wrote that last remark and feel very guilty at placing those in the same boat as it were as ISIS members (Pardon the pun)

But I am losing all and any respect for the vast majority of Muslims because they dont condemn all the atrocities of their fellow muslims who are intent on killing all non believers or infidels

I wonder if The Muslim Arabs from the fabulously rich and wealthy middle East countries have contacted Thailand with any offers of help or finance to help their muslim brothers who have had to take to the perilously dangerous boats to escape genuine persecution?

Great..another opportunity to turn a thread into a Muslim bashing thread.

Get back to the topic.

Why are you to good to help those in need?

Regardless of where they or you come from.

People are peopleand all have the same needs and wants.

Isn't helping those who need help the "christian" thing to do for all of you good christians?

or is there a foot note I missed that says " only help christians like me"???

Oh Pleeze, does anyone understand Islam and Muslims.......the Islamic Koran (their revered book of teachings by their prophet) instills in all Muslims that non-Muslims are infidels and that it is the duty of every devote muslim to kill infidels or non-muslims. So all you Western Whites out there, please understand this before saying that it the right thing to save these muslim rohingyas, or poor somalians etc. The irony of it is that even their own muslim brethen from other countries do not want them, Thailand should stay away from having to do with these Rohingyas , even providing them with food or basic necessities, its a waste fo time and resources....keep the for really poor people that will value you help and never harm you one day for the sake of religion.

Nobody forced them onto the boats, it's just a ploy to get around the visa laws. Feed 'em and send them back where they came from, Thailand has enough problems with Muslims in the south without this lot of beggars.

Dont agree one bit with what you say. A bit of the,,Im Alright Jack syndrome?

Anyway Malaysia and Indonesia have changed their view on the whole problem Lets hope they get the help they need.

I hope you understand when they are feed and well 2 years down the line in western country they will hate you like the Muslims immigrants already living their

I am amazed I am reading this. There are Woman and childen on those boats. Most are starving,and they have nowhere they can call home.

Does this not reminde us all of a certain country,that caused this kind of problem 70 years ago?

Anyway Malaysia and Indonesia have changed their minds on the problem and now will help. Thank God.