recommended clubs or bars to go to

livinthailandos

Can anyone recommend any bars or clubs to go to around the sukhumvit area that have good prices, environment, band playing and can meet up with women. Just wondering as after going through varies google searches it seems there are only so many good bars or clubs left to go to. The only 2 clubs that stand out are Titanium club and club climax

places to avoid appear to be many including insanity club, level, and mixx, beer garden, cheap charlies

Look forward to all your recommendations

Good price - check

Enviroment - check

Good Prices - check

Live Band - check

Check Inn 99 , lower suk.

Meeting women , well that will depend on what sort you want to meet I guess.

Edit.

Not the same sort of place as the ones youve listed , but worth a visit if you want live music anyhow.

Edited by The Big Mango

Since you mentioned bands and women, I recommend Hillary 2 bar on Suk soi4 , or Climax soi 11. Great bands and loads of single women looking to hook up. The drinks are quite strong also. Always looking for value.

More hooker than hook up....both venues are good fun though I agree.

Since you mentioned bands and women, I recommend Hillary 2 bar on Suk soi4 , or Climax soi 11. Great bands and loads of single women looking to hook up. The drinks are quite strong also. Always looking for value.

Just buy a bottle as the drinks are getting weaker and weaker.

Both those places are freelancer markets.

The bands are most certainly NOT great. They do covers of chart music, the vocalists are dreadful and the DJs that fill in while they take a break are even worse.

Pretty much everything in soi 11 is aimed at packing in as many whores as possible so you just KNOW what type of punter you're going to be rubbing shoulders with.

Underground scene here is lame despite the efforts of a few so-called DJs to create one.

Glow on sukhumvit 23 has a solid following but mostly drugged up jokers with hipster beards and man buns and anorexic Eastern European meth-models dancing like zombies. To be fair, though, no other way to dance to the thoroughly boring, formulaic minimal house they play

I'm expecting BIG things when CHI Ultralounge opens later this year using the old Bed Supperclub building structure. Real talent behind the scenes, real music policy and real vibe. Should be fantastic

Anyway, I'd recommend the OP join some Facebook groups - just search on "live music" and "bangkok" - better chance of finding what he wants from like-minded folks than asking on here