2 Dogs Need Homes Pattaya Darkside

marstons

post-140396-0-87578600-1432135952_thumb.post-140396-0-22220500-1432135962_thumb.The 2 dogs in the pictures need homes. they are cared for by an elderly thai lady who spends most of her money on taking care of the dogs around. I hope out of the ones she has at her house these 2 are appealing enough for somebody to take in.

1 Golden retriever about 3 years old taken to vets by owner and 6 months later still not collected so Thai lady took him in. very boisterous but a nice friendly loving dog and i would think a pedigree.

2 Female terrier not American pitbbull but a bull dog of some kind. very friendly again, likes attention. Abandoned by breeding farm as had problems with first litter and cannot breed again.

Put in Pattaya section as dogs are on the Darkside Pattaya about a mile past of soi country club market coming from Sukhumavit, location for google maps 12.931890, 100.940633 google maps.

PM if anybody interested, all the lady asks if they become unwanted they are returned to her not the streets.

if possible not turn it into an anti dog rant, its about getting dogs off the street, that's all.

Edited by marstons

If have to be abandoned,take to either soi 6/1 or 6 off Suk highway north Pattaya,many abandoned dogs there. They have a good life,away from the traffic,and all seem well fed. Need to take them a couple of times to get them used to surroundings and other dogs to accept them.

Probably even better the turning before 6/1 might be better (no sign) stall on the right,ask the lady manning the stall to keep dog with her for few hours,give her a few baht

The retriever I would look at getting it adopted abroad . Cheap flights for dogs £40 on Norwegian Soi Dogs may give a pointer

Thanks for the info think you may know the lady owner Marbrachan area same as me, we have met many times. Long drawn out process I will send details to John to see if he can help but i know from assisting our friend at Marbrachan Shelter not easy process. The old lady loves them but would like to see them homed with farangs. She spending all she has on feeding Soi dogs every day I help out by give her money now and again. Ex English teacher speaks perfect English and obviously heart of gold.

May be an idea, and i am happy to help is to put signs at Vet clinics as well

Email me the pics(so its easier to print) and i will put it with Vet i use on Sukhumvit Road

Both are gorgeous dogs.

Bound to get a reaction,write with photo to US or UK newspapers with pic,dog meat trade looming or something like,somebody somewhere will take both of these mutts on,guaranteed.

Again I'm full,dogs waiting in line for me to take them on