Ducati Monster 821, Yamaha MT 09, Kawasaki Z 800 Which one?

ALFREDO

Congt on the Monster 821, without a doubt huge fun factor.

It was a difficult decision, but the 50 % cheaper price for the nearly new Honda CB650F with some after market parts and Number 1 insurance paid and still long valid got the deal and not the DUCATI with the more hefty price tag.

Just have my new HYPERPRO parts spring and shock package fitted into the bike, for extra heavy drivers and the shock 2 cm shorter, now all even better! thumbsup.gif

the IXIL exhaust without DB killer inside is also a head turner. rolleyes.gif

Nice one.

Problem is police will harras u for that exhust. Now crackdown on motorists going on.

Depends where u live tho.

Im in pattaya had ninja 300 with devil exhust and db killer. Was stopped everyday. Fined few times 1000thb

And forced to out back stock. Since then i dont change exhusts.

Be carefull around copers

=Beef Slapper=

Thank you,

I have my experience with a very loud exhaust on a 1993 Honda 400 CBR Fireblade there was only a loose flute tangling inside the self made? exhaust in Patong-Phuket and surroundings from 2000 - 2013, then brought to Udon Thani in the countryside and driven there for 6 month until a Pick Up driving in front of me forced me to a massive accident.

I did not pay once for loud, have to say I got stopped in Isaan at a road block same everybody,

near home and just drove off and away from the checkpoint.

Motorbike numberplate in my Ex Gf name in other province, nobody got a letter from police. wink.png

419258_539477519423878_2049420732_n.jpg?

Sure,

times change and it can get more tight, but now I drive around Udon Thani, Khon Kaen, Chayaphum, Sakhon Nakhon province, here the clock still ticking different.

After I bought the Honda CB650F, I drove her out of Bangkok and up to Udon Thani myself

and just before Saraburi on the Highway a roadblock.

I was stopped to, but just drove off.

I think extra for me,

(that was short, some days, after the Bangkok holy site bomb, they looked for suspects, Falangs toblink.png )

they made a second road block, some km away, but I drove off the Highway before

and drove small roads until back on Highway after Saraburi.

No police letter came to the person the bike was registered at that time. rolleyes.gif

Was just in Chayaphum province and drove the Highway Khon Kaen-Udon Thani with a good speed

and so also sound, approaching a Highway Policeman in the middle of a U-turn with his papers in hand.

I pulled the clutch but sure to late, he must have heard me roaring coming.

But, he not even looked at me, let me pass. tongue.png

On the other hand, 1000 Baht, WAUW, I never paid anywhere more than 100 - 200 Baht for any traffic offence here in Thailand (no receipt) Maximum 300 Baht with receipt. smile.png

Pattaya is terrible for exhusts. And fine is 1000.

U orite in other provinces but still its up to them.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived