Good Criminal Attorney In Chiang Mai

cusanus

Keeping it simple for now, I very much need the best possible criminal attorney to be found in Chiang Mai (at a reasonable price). I can't speak Thai, which has been a major handicap, and I have to be able to converse easily with this person.

Anybody who can help? Very serious matter.

Thank you

Getting a good criminal attorney is a lottery.

I would speak to Sumalee Jennapa who is not a criminal lawyer, but would probably direct you to a good one!

She speaks perfect English.

Thank you. She said she could not, but I'll have to reply and ask for a reference. My very good little wife has been severely victimized.

<e-mail removed. Contact member via PM>

litigator well connected

Thank you sir, but your email address was removed. I left you a PM with a gmail address so you can contact me, but haven't heard from you yet. Did you get the message?

A well-known criminal lawyer (Thanaai) K Phit Sawat assisted a Thai friend about 10 yrs ago. He can usually be found at the Criminal Court beside City Hall or at the prison nearby. His Office is/was immediately beside the PTT-JIFFY petrol station near City Hall a bit further north along Chotanna (Hwy 107). See pictures. His office was at the far right section of the building.

His cellphone is/was 0817169233 and his office 066549166.

ทนาย ; ทนายความ ; นักกฎหมาย
tá-naai ; tá-naai kwaam ; nák gòt măai

post-57337-0-15403100-1432528875_thumb.j

post-57337-0-54692800-1432528886_thumb.j

A well-known criminal lawyer (Thanaai) K Phit Sawat assisted a Thai friend about 10 yrs ago. He can usually be found at the Criminal Court beside City Hall or at the prison nearby. His Office is/was immediately beside the PTT-JIFFY petrol station near City Hall a bit further north along Chotanna (Hwy 107). See pictures. His office was at the far right section of the building.

His cellphone is/was 0817169233 and his office 066549166.

ทนาย ; ทนายความ ; นักกฎหมาย
tá-naai ; tá-naai kwaam ; nák gòt măai

Much obliged, friend. I'll check him out, maybe tomorrow before noon.

Archived