dental clinic

rickthailand

My wife had a root canal done at the Munich Dental clinic near Big C South Pattaya. He did a great job and at a reason price. The dentist is German and he is the only farang licensed to practice as a dentist in Thailand. See his web site: http://www.travel-dental.com/web_engl/contact.htm

Formerly called Euro Dental.

Led by Dr Ramin from Germany (what @Woofer mentions), working with a dental laboratory led by a German dental technician in Rayong.

I had bridgework replacement done at Studio Smile and was very happy with the dentist, Dr. Tapasit. The clinic is located off Dolphin Circle. Check out their website for details:

www.studiosmilethailand.com. Also Dr. Warin, at Dental Care Center as mentioned above, on Pattaya Klang would also be a good choice.

ProDent with Dr. Sonram, previously with Pattaya International Hospital. On North Pattaya road, about 300M towards Suk from the dolphin roundabout. Just past Bangkok Bank on the left.

He is great with patients.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to recommend dr. Purit at APC dental clinic. Clean clinic and profession dentist in Pattaya for more than 20 years. . The clinic is located on Pattaya 3rd road. North Pattaya. Opposite of Pattaya golf driving range.

• 2 years later...

Depends on what kind of dental treatment your mother needs. Local clinics are fine for minor cleanings, but if it's something more serious and requires a major dental work, I'd still choose going to Thantakit Dental in Bangkok. They have done an amazing job with my dental implants and a crown replacement. Dentists were very gentle. Highly recommendable.