Swimming pool barriers - Safety system for kids

Charlot2015

I all,

I live in Thailand on Koh Tao and need to install a fence system around our swimming pool to protect my kids. We are looking for a system like the one that is shown in the pictures attached. I have contacted all the swimming pool shops that have internet web sites but non of them have something like this or similar...any info ?

Many thanks for your help !!

Charlotte

post-238909-0-16776300-1432623814_thumb.

post-238909-0-55408400-1432623841_thumb.

post-238909-0-53069800-1432623883_thumb.

Thank you IMHO, I have just sent a message to them asking if they were still selling this product. This is weird because I did contact them and they answered that they had no product like the one I was talking about...Let's see what they say now....

I think the words swimming pool and safety do not exist in the Thai language. Your best bet may be to gather as much info as you can from Australian websites, as you are probably aware that such fences are compulsory if you have a pool. Then get some local engineering company to make one for you.

Good luck in your quest.

Thank you IMHO, I have just sent a message to them asking if they were still selling this product. This is weird because I did contact them and they answered that they had no product like the one I was talking about...Let's see what they say now....

I just noticed that their ad in the sidebar right on this site mentions it too - probably where I got the subliminal message from in the first place biggrin.png

post-163537-0-14227900-1432680771_thumb.

Edited by IMHO

Best of luck getting it sorted out. Our friends recently lost their 2 year old in the pool. Mother was asleep with the boy and he was able to climb over the barrier they had setup. A wooden fence, but only 1M high or so. Horrible.

While I applaud you for trying to make your pool kid safe the two most important things you can do is make sure they can swim and never let them out of your site anywhere around the pool. Short of a 6 meter fence with razor wire there is not much which is going to stop a determined kid from getting into the pool.