Khao Yai Land for sale with Chanote title deed

I am looking for private investors who is interested to build a second home villa in Khao Yai.

I have 42.85 total buildable rai.

The property is easily permitted (the seller has an official ruling which allows development to seven stories) and three Taipan Baan's.

Location is only three km from Toscana; 9 km from the Kilimaya country club and resort. The site is tranquil and ideal for a conscientious planned community. The sales price is affordable and the infrastructure is ready for development. If you have the vision for a beautiful community in a world-class setting, this property is waiting for you!

I am willing to sit down and make plan with you for your income returns and house planning.

I won't promise you anything but rest assured that I will give you the accurate information you need to know.

I am right here.

Note: I have posted this somewhere which I thought was in the real estate buying land or selling condos and somebody says that I have to post in business or investments. But also this is about land so please excuse me if I will this way again. Peace to all.

Which part of 'Please post in Classifieds or Business' was unclear?

This forum is NOT for advertising land or business opportunities which, if you had looked at any of the other threads, would have been evident.

Do not re-post here again.