Mazda Pattaya

Just thought I'd share my experience with you all about the level of service I have received at Mazda Pattaya.

I ordered a white 2014 BT50 pro 3.2L 6 weeks before songkrahn. Put my deposit down and was assured the vehicle would be waiting for me on the 21st April.

The day before songkrahn holidays start my girlfriend gets a message. Ah sorry cannot find anywhere will your boyfriend take a blue one? No he wants white.. Ok I'll keep trying.. The next day we're informed sorry there is none in Thailand. The next week I arrive in Thailand and go there to pick up my deposit. "We will transfer it to your bank account".. Yeh right!

We then contact Mazda Khon Kaen who call us back within 24hrs to say they have located the colour and model we want at Mazda Korat, we can pick it up in 4 days.

Mazda Pattaya then contact us to say after 6 weeks they have miraculously found the car we want - sorry we have made our own arrangements.

I bought the car and have had a superb level of service since from both Mazda korat and KK.

I still haven't got my deposit back from Mazda Pattaya.. Despite countless messages, phone calls, and visits! Absolutely disgusted with this level of service, in fact IMO it is tantamount to theft.

So if you're after a new Mazda.. Go somewhere else!!!