Farang drowns in Pattaya sea

Thaivisa News

talked to a few people that witnessed what happened before I arrived, I dont want to refute the official line but the injures sustained is a clue, if anyone, especially a reputed journalist, wants to follow up please pm me

this does not involve the police or army (apart from the cover up) but a group that has been allowed to harass and extort from people in the area for several months

and it wasnt an accidental drowning

So go to the police with your (apparently second-hand) information if it doesn't involve them, or are you not that much of an upstanding citizen.

Why make the comment you did on an insignificant forum that carries no weight, except with it's rather dubious members, expecting "reputed" journalists to contact you? How many have been in touch with you for the information you have?

these guys have been violently attacking people in public for months now, you seriously think the police care? and besides, the farang spoke bad so he deserved it.

this is Thailand, like most Thais Ive learned to avoid the police, but I will post on a forum so maybe others can learn from this guys mistake

in the meantime you can keep the police theory, the guy was beaten up and then sometime later accidentally fell in the sea or committed suicide

Somebody who "speaks bad" deserves to die? Is that your personal opinion? Will you post more on your travel blog soon?

Your advice is urgently needed. Thanks a lot in advance, seems your knowledge could help many expats and experts too. thumbsup.gif

not my opinion, just a quote from a random girl that was there

• 3 weeks later...

Im pretty sure the guy would want to kill me if he knew I was making this claim, but in the meantime all I know is that I have personally seen him viciously assault several people and my friends have witnessed him assaulting others, hes dangerous and people should be wary of him