Does old husband and young Thai wife combo work ?

These girl really do like these guys. One reason.... I think there is a shortage of younger farang out there that meet the basic requirements. Thus the girls are happy to hookup with an older guy who does meet what she is looking for. I will however that Everything being 100% equal age will be a factor but seldom everything is 100% equal.

Sorry but what "basic requirements"

are those because, if your talking

finances, I see an awful lot of young,

foreign guys with money here. You

make out that younger farang guys

are mostly penniless and living on

a shoestring budget in fan rooms.

basic requirements for hot none hooker Thai ladies ( yayaya.... Ok not all) :

Not poor, not too fat or thin, handsome, friendly with nice smile, confident

Age is a factor but if a guy is 50 and looks 35 then only minor and maybe not a factor at all.

Ok, ok that seems reasonable. At

least you're not like some of the

dreamers on here who think an

annuity can snap knicker elastic at

10 paces even when they're 300

pounds, look like Fester and are

virtually decomposing before the

girl's very eyes

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's stick to the topic, gentlemen. This thread isn't about me, so let's save the mods the job of deleting a load of posts.

You wrote, "Why would anyone be jealous of a man with a prostitute?" You are assumed to be anyone.

If I wrote why would anyone not be jealous of a beautiful woman I would be included in anyone.

English usage.

You're using English, yes. Not particularly effectively, as far as getting your point across, though. What exactly is it you're trying to say here?

Age is a factor but if a guy is 50 and looks 35 then only minor and maybe not a factor at all.

Every guy over 50 here seems to think he looks at least 15 years younger than his actual age, though.

I wonder if they just believe what they're told by those with a motive to flatter.

Every guy over 50 here seems to think he looks at least 15 years younger than his actual age, though.

I wonder if they just believe what they're told by those with a motive to flatter.

Where is my Isaan answer, it must be easy for a guy/gal who knows it all...........

Go for it................intheclub.gif

You asked me a question about Isaan. I answered it. If you want to talk about the place further than that, go start a thread about it, rather than trying to derail this one into some petty side argument.

wow... Is this the same guy who corrected me with

"You need to insert the word 'some' into each and every one of them."

You're only 25 and you'r already saying "girls are girls, never trust them." ... uhmm... sorry for you, mate... .

sad to see a young one like him lose faith in all women.

...more sorry for his future girlfriends.

Makes me wonder what great misfortunes befell him, to be so cynical....lost a house or a life's savings?

im 54 and i think i look 53,

anyway,, just one question,,

how old is old?

I think it depends how good your vision is :)

But really, I am a bit older than you but many people guess my age between 36 and 50. Huge difference but I think because my skin is still smooth and I take good care of myself. If not shaven or haircut and dressed down I look more near my age. Good reason for me to keep my act together, the rewards are lovely :)

how old is old?

I think it depends how good your vision is smile.png

But really, I am a bit older than you but many people guess my age between 36 and 50.

Newsflash - If asked to guess someone's age, people tend to knock a few years off to be kind.

You asked me a question about Isaan. I answered it. If you want to talk about the place further than that, go start a thread about it, rather than trying to derail this one into some petty side argument.

laugh.png ....Can't back up your statements.............laugh.png ................coffee1.gif

No. Just not interested in responding to the off-topic badgering of someone who's clearly just spoiling for an argument.

Knock it off, eh?

how old is old?

But really, I am a bit older than you but many people guess my age between 36 and 50.

Newsflash - If asked to guess someone's age, people tend to knock a few years off to be kind.

You seem to make a lot of generalizations for someone that often takes others to task for making generalizations.

Just sayin'

Let's stick to the topic, gentlemen. This thread isn't about me, so let's save the mods the job of deleting a load of posts.

You wrote, "Why would anyone be jealous of a man with a prostitute?" You are assumed to be anyone.

If I wrote why would anyone not be jealous of a beautiful woman I would be included in anyone.

English usage.

You're using English, yes. Not particularly effectively, as far as getting your point across, though. What exactly is it you're trying to say here?

You said the thread is not about you but you are writing about you so you are wrong the thread is about you. You wrote, "Why would anyone be jealous of a man with a prostitute?" In that question you are the anyone.

I don't think you are qualified to discuss women in Thailand on the same level as those of us who actually have women in Thailand. Certainly you are entitled to have an opinion but it is not a very accurate one and only has been arrived at by reading or movies or some other non participatory learning experience.

How would you know anything about a Thai prostitute or if indeed any Thai women should be called a prostitute by you?

I on the other hand am an expert in Thailand and many other countries over a period of more than 50 years. I'm an expert expat in ladies of the night.

I am not an expert at Thai silk or Thai gay guys although I like both and have an opinion about both. I would have to qualify it and say most of what I know comes from reading and movies, the Japanese ones especially.

I think by you writing, "Why would anyone be jealous of a man with a prostitute?" given your lack of experience the statement was designed to start an argument rather than present an opposing view.

A prostitute is no less a person than any other - only a person with a different job title. Ethics and morality are not judged by job title as you so shallowly assume.

Edited by lostoday

how old is old?

You seem to make a lot of generalizations for someone that often takes others to task for making generalizations.

Just sayin'

'People are generally nice' is one I'm prepared to stand by.

laugh.png ....Can't back up your statements.............laugh.png ................coffee1.gif

No. Just not interested in responding to the off-topic badgering of someone who's clearly just spoiling for an argument.

Knock it off, eh?

Yet you keep responding, what's up with that?

English usage.

You said the thread is not about you but you are writing about you so you are wrong the thread is about you. You wrote, "Why would anyone be jealous of a man with a prostitute?" In that question you are the anyone.

I don't think you are qualified to discuss women in Thailand on the same level as those of us who actually have women in Thailand. Certainly you are entitled to have an opinion but it is not a very accurate one and only has been arrived at by reading or movies or some other non participatory learning experience.

How would you know anything about a Thai prostitute or if indeed any Thai women should be called a prostitute by you?

I on the other hand am an expert in Thailand and many other countries over a period of more than 50 years. I'm an expert expat in ladies of the night.

I am not an expert at Thai silk or Thai gay guys although I like both and have an opinion about both. I would have to qualify it and say most of what I know comes from reading and movies, the Japanese ones especially.

I think by you writing, "Why would anyone be jealous of a man with a prostitute?" given your lack of experience the statement was designed to start an argument rather than present an opposing view.

A prostitute is no less a person than any other - only a person with a different job title. Ethics and morality are not judged by job title as you so shallowly assume.

But I wasn't trying to start anything, or make a point about myself - I was merely responding to a rather provocative statement you made.

Do you often struggle to follow the thread of a conversation like this?

Knock it off, eh?

Yet you keep responding, what's up with that?

I brush mosquitos away when they try and bite me. That doesn't mean I'm trying to engage them in debate.

how old is old?

to be honest,

im not botherd what others think

if they say i look 40, good on um,

when im tarted up i dont look to bad even if i say so my self, and god if you cant love yourself ,,lol

and as for the gym, well ive moved 27, 20 to 25 kilo pigs today to there new quaters hand carried them, thats my gym work for this week,

i do the heavy lifting to help the wife on her farm,

in 2 days time there will be 120 30kilo bags of feed to move, if any one wants a workout ? feed delivery day is a nightmare,

but keeps me FEELING young,

at the end of the day does it matter, what age you are,? who you are with,? as long as your happy and not hurting anyone,

young or old, ugly or handsom, we all chose to live here for different reasons,

even the ones in issan,,,lolwhistling.gifcheesy.gif

what i would like to know,

were is the OP, he started this then is nowere to be seen or heard,

in these age threads it allways ends like this bickering,

the mods should just say not another one,,,