Does old husband and young Thai wife combo work ?

A lot of older men, say 70+ might want a younger model for the company & the ride as why get involved with a 50yo Thai when you can have a 25 yo although I suspect the 50yo maybe a bit more loyal.

No loyalty from employees, no matter what their age.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most of the older guys that I know want a attractive for their age lady who has a great personality, and arent interested in a girl their daughters age

the way I see it, 90% of the girls that I know have wanted a guy between 1-5 years older than them, not a generation older

women who go out with guys their dads age:

1. have daddy issues

2. in it for the money/visa/fame/connections (ie financial benefit in some way)

You can have the ones your daughters age with personality ....... too old for me.

I want one my grand-daughters age with a great body.

Happy to pay.

You should marry someone from your home town in your own country, within a 3 year age group of yourself. That is common in Australia, and divorce and misery are unheard of.

So sorry AZBill Gates. So if the old boys

are so wealthy, why do they need to

come to Thailand to find a younger

woman? Surely they can afford to pay

the price for her farangland equivalent?

Asset retention.

In 'farangland' danger of losing a house, not to mention 'opps, I'm pregnant and you're paying'.

Today...3 sets of tennis followed by climbing gym with my wife.

I swam 2kms after and then we cooked dinner at home.

I don't think too many (if any) men over 50 will be doing activities such as this with their younger wives.

I spent the afternoon in bed with mine.

Then she cooked me dinner.

Do I win?

I don't think too many (if any) men over 50 will be doing activities such as this with their younger wives.

Do I win?

Ah yeah. She cooked you dinner.

Good slave eh.

Yeah, you win.

Sounds like you hang around with the crowd of women.

My wife is 29 years younger than me, and the most important factors are that she is not a bar girl, a drinker, a gambler or a party girl. Her parents are long deceased. Things are fine.

It amazes me that so many guys here get involved with questionable characters and then they wonder what went wrong.

It amazes me how many old foreign dudes think their girl is different!

What is the age difference between you and your wife/gf ?

ttthailand. I have never been with a woman older than myself that I know about, but one of my Farang friends is in his late thirties and his wife is in her late forties, and they are very happy.

There may be a very odd occasion, but no way is a thirty year age gap going to work unless there is a lot of finance involved.

I know of one Farang man who has a Thai wife 24yrs older than him, money not involved. Funny old world ain't it.

I thought I'd ask a question for the old fellas with the young Thai girl;

What do you do together that you both love?

I'm not talking about cooking, driving around the country together, or raising your children.

I'm wishing to know what real common loves you have together?

Perhaps, what drew you together in the first place?

Do you have similarities, passions as individuals that suit or complement one another?

Do you crave to do activities together outside of your home or family life?

Not one could give a straight answer.

Just as I thought.

Just admit that she's in it for security.

The "combo" works for money reasons.

Can't any of you older men come up with an answer to this question?

Do you have similarities, passions as individuals that suit or complement one another?

Since no one can be straight, we can deduce she's in it mostly for the $$$'s.

A girl wanting a sugar daddy ain't in it for the old cock.

Just don't delude yourselves. That's not all of you, but the sweeping majority.

I'm 60, she finished high school last year. Starts uni in August.

She'll be getting wet in her panties with all that new young throbbing cock about Uni.

Do I win?

Blow up wives do not count.

Maybe because younger girls prefer younger looking older guys who are fit, and not fat or bald?

Most older guys are also likely to be attracted to young girls who are hot looking, rather than unattractive, girls. Is that unusual?

really?? my gramps is 95 years old and looks about 80, but he doesnt have a single young girl chasing him down!!!! (he's not in thailand by the way)

most of the older guys that I know want a attractive for their age lady who has a great personality, and arent interested in a girl their daughters age

the way I see it, 90% of the girls that I know have wanted a guy between 1-5 years older than them, not a generation older

women who go out with guys their dads age:

1. have daddy issues

2. in it for the money/visa/fame/connections (ie financial benefit in some way)

I thought it was obvious I was referring to Thailand.

fair enough, but that would just eliminate (1)

I tried dating someone 26 years younger (im 45). We got along good with each other, but when we were in public i became increasingly self-conscious about how people were staring and the vibe about the age gap. She did not notice it as much. This led to me being more careful and watching how i acted with her around others. I was not really being myself.

Eventually it became an issue/felt weird that i could not completely overcome. Meeting the parents was also out for either of us. Just seemed too weird/afraid of possible negative appraisals.

What other people think should have no bearing on how you live your life, perhaps they were jealouse, same as some posters here on TV.

I'm not talking about cooking, driving around the country together, or raising your children.

Just as I thought.

you say you had3 set of tennis then the gym, then a swim,

thats great im glad you keep in shape,

did your wife play tennis before she met you?

did she go to the gym?

you know about me, i dont go to the gym, i still play a little football, i played a fell game the other year in africa in that heat,

i played a full game of cricket in the uk the other year, im still fit,

what do me and my wife do together,

well we dont live in a city so there isnt any gyms round us, not that ive ever liked the gym, and i boxed for year but hated the gym work,

we like to do the garden together we have only just come in from gardening all morning,

we take care of the farm together,

we take the kids to the beach we was there 2 weeks ago for the weekend,

there are many things we do together, just not the same things that you do,

we do have the odd game of badminton in the garden,

lifes different in the sticks,

my wife wasnt uni educated, but she is very inteligent, very cleaver in many things,

could you wife put her arm up a pig to see if there was any piglets left?

things are allways going to be different here, different blokes looking for different things and women looking for different things out of life, my wife has no interest of going holidaying, she i so happy at our farm with the kids it has to be seen,

i look at her when she is busy and i get a bloody big glow in me, i very good feeling,

we dont have to be running round a tennis court together to no we love each other, and please im not saying its bad running round a tennis court, just not for all,

we do go to the local pool, ill take the kids in, my wifes not that keen on swiming, but she sits there laughing like hell at what we get up to messing about,

its a funny old world out there and it takes all sorts to m ake this world,

jake

We state the facts, you see with your own eyes, but you continue with this jealous behavior.

Ah the jealousy card always makes an

appearance. Why would any younger

guy worth his salt be jealous of an old

guy's ability to buy a woman in Thailand?

Shouldn't that be the other way around?

As in shouldn't the old guy be jealous of

the younger guy's ability to get an

attractive woman to give herself freely?

Maybe because he's lost a G/f to an older bloke. I've also know of older blokes getting freebees, while some younger lads boast that they get freebees,when in fact that's not always true.

My wife is 29 years younger than me, and the most important factors are that she is not a bar girl, a drinker, a gambler or a party girl. Her parents are long deceased. Things are fine.

It amazes me that so many guys here get involved with questionable characters and then they wonder what went wrong.

My gf is 36 younger then me.............weeks!!

Oh and did you know mine is hi so. And has never asked me for money, has a master and phd in something

And i look younger then my age plus im really HANSUM

/sarcasm

;)

For the record my gf isnt thai nor do i live in Thailand

Oh and did you know mine is hi so. And has never asked me for money, has a master and phd in something

/sarcasm

;)

Ah! So you live In some urban slum in FARANG land with an old Jumbo of a wife. Now I understand.

Asset retention.

In 'farangland' danger of losing a house, not to mention 'opps, I'm pregnant and you're paying'.

Yeah that's pretty weak. It's because

they can't afford to pay what a

Western woman would want for

selling herself to a relic. Why aren't

Hollywood stars and wealthy sports

men over here looking for young

tail? Because they can afford the

young tail in the West. Coffin-dodgers

are here because the women are

cheaper. Simple as that

Do I win?

Not really considering what you have

to cough up for the service. Putting

a teen through school, raising a 3

year old. All that cobblers just to get

your chopper wet?

No, I'm afraid you've lost big time

Just as I thought.

you say you had3 set of tennis then the gym, then a swim,

thats great im glad you keep in shape,

did your wife play tennis before she met you?

did she go to the gym?

you know about me, i dont go to the gym, i still play a little football, i played a fell game the other year in africa in that heat,

i played a full game of cricket in the uk the other year, im still fit,

what do me and my wife do together,

well we dont live in a city so there isnt any gyms round us, not that ive ever liked the gym, and i boxed for year but hated the gym work,

we like to do the garden together we have only just come in from gardening all morning,

we take care of the farm together,

we take the kids to the beach we was there 2 weeks ago for the weekend,

there are many things we do together, just not the same things that you do,

we do have the odd game of badminton in the garden,

lifes different in the sticks,

my wife wasnt uni educated, but she is very inteligent, very cleaver in many things,

could you wife put her arm up a pig to see if there was any piglets left?

things are allways going to be different here, different blokes looking for different things and women looking for different things out of life, my wife has no interest of going holidaying, she i so happy at our farm with the kids it has to be seen,

i look at her when she is busy and i get a bloody big glow in me, i very good feeling,

we dont have to be running round a tennis court together to no we love each other, and please im not saying its bad running round a tennis court, just not for all,

we do go to the local pool, ill take the kids in, my wifes not that keen on swiming, but she sits there laughing like hell at what we get up to messing about,

its a funny old world out there and it takes all sorts to m ake this world,

jake

Yes, she played tennis and had her own gym regime before we met but I'm pushing her more to keep the exercise up because she puts her work first and that admittedly takes up more of her time than I think it should.

Where we are in BKK, I'm the only Farang at gym, pool and tennis.

Anyhow, thanks Jake for your reply.

Honestly, I was thinking it'd be you first and with the most honest answer.

I think you are one of the very few real straight shooters on this forum.

I understand the "big bloody glow" in you. It's a truly great feeling to have whether it be with Caucasian, Asian or other.

I guess irrespective of any age difference, to have a real attraction for your partner and same in return matters more than anything else. I only question how valid that is when there is a large age gap, and perhaps little in common.

I must do you the courtesy and make contact as previously discussed.

You're right also; "a funny old world".

We are happy together but do have our moments.

I call it the Mexican Standoff when we are ignoring each other. Nearly always, it's communication/cultural differences; just 7 years between my wife and I. Together for 3 years.

I love her to bits...even when we do have our moments. Perhaps I can be questioned in another 10 years as life's wishes, wants, and demands change.

Nevertheless, I'm faithful, respectful, and don't ever see our feelings for each other changing and she feels just the same.

Fox.

Edited by Blackfox

It will work as long as the money flow doesn't stop, she might entertain some young cocks on the side as well.

"Questionable characters" ? I love TV so full of self righteous pontificating gentleman. All with unscrupulous character.

"jacksam", has a prostitute as a partner, thats why he is sensitive.

great pox fox,

like me mate strait from the heart,

im not saying my wife life isnt better with me,

i do think she would have more opportunity with me, yes thats because i have money, same with our children they will have more opportunity with me being about,

yes it is the money, they will get a better education,

our oldest daugter is the only one in the school that can speak english,

funny we had a home visit 4 days ago from her teacher another teacher and the top dog of the school system round here, came to look round our place, talk about the children,

then asked me if i wanted to teach english at the school,,lol,, me,,lol

anyway i said to her the top dog that patty our eldest wanted to be a teacher when she grows up, she said there wont be a problem with that, and i think its just because im falang,

but anyway, great post mate and i wish you both luck, not that i think youll need it,

jake

Why so much focus in age??? I met 35 years old fat and vulgar Thai women that I will never date, even if I was 65...and I met a 60 years old Thai lady that still in my mind because his class and beauty.....I didn't dated her too long because she lives in Songkla and I was living in Chiang Mai at that time....but...I was very close to propose. She was amaizingly beautiful and fit for her age....

My wife iof 2 years is 49 and looks 35 or younger.....and about my self?.... going to 70... but acting, looking, and feeling better than in my 50s.... after moving to Thailand.

By the way...I have friends in their late 60s looking better than myself when I was 40s. They are long time married with Thai women 25 years younger, and I cannot tell the diference in age at all.

I think that happy people looks younger......

Edited by umbanda

/sarcasm

;)

Ah! So you live In some urban slum in FARANG land with an old Jumbo of a wife. Now I understand.

Righteo! Not sure how the relevance of that is, but you are in a third world country and trying to insult me by asssuming i live in a slum.

Delusion at its finest. You will fit in perfectly here

I'm 60, she finished high school last year. Starts uni in August.

She'll be getting wet in her panties with all that new young throbbing cock about Uni.

So does your wife get all wet in her panties with all the young Thai studs with their throbbing cocks around her at the gym?

There's no class like low class, huh?

Does old husband and young Thai wife combo work ?

Really depends on the audience and the venue they are play'n.

Of course they need good tunes for their gigs, otherwise it'll be a flop.

Asset retention.

Yeah that's pretty weak. It's because

they can't afford to pay what a

Western woman would want for

selling herself to a relic. Why aren't

Hollywood stars and wealthy sports

men over here looking for young

tail? Because they can afford the

young tail in the West. Coffin-dodgers

are here because the women are

Not really considering what you have

to cough up for the service. Putting

a teen through school, raising a 3

year old. All that cobblers just to get

your chopper wet?

No, I'm afraid you've lost big time

so says yeah Siam as he looks lovingly at his mama noodles nestled on the pillow next to him in his small single bed.