Does old husband and young Thai wife combo work ?

That is the point I was trying to make. It all comes down to your believability. Thailand is different. How can I prove this? Thai men don't go to bed dreaming about London night life. Rich Thai men don't retire in Boston even though it is on the ocean.

There is a club in Bangkok that meets once a week to watch the news. They don't bet on who can take the most BBC news readers out to lunch.

Thailand is a country for wealthy old men of all nationalities it has been that way for as long as I have been here and that is probably been since before you were born.

I don't have to ask you to prove my hypothesis. I can ask myself. I was in Thailand at 20 and at 60 and the ladies got better looking as I got older and wiser and wealthier. As I got older I did not get better looking or poorer. biggrin.png

If you make it you will also be able to test your own hypothesis. When you are 60 and a rich old guy in Thailand come back and tell us if the ladies are better than when you were a kid.

Some Thai men have lived in London or the US - and they seem to have enjoyed the nightlife, judging by the number of trendy, western-influenced bars and cafes they open on their return.

You're just proving my earlier point - you see Thailand as a country for old men, because to you the sum total of the place is the areas where old men go to meet women, or where those women subsequently take them to start their new lives.

Thailand is so much more than you think.

Million to one British men dream about Thailand nightlife as opposed to British nightlife.

I said I have seen Thailand as a young man and as an old man and the women got prettier as I got older. What I wrote has nothing to do with what you wrote. You have tried to connect reality with your own prejudice ( I said me - no one else).

If you want to test this hypothesis, fine. If you have a Thai women now (and I seem to remember that you don't) - when you get older you will have a prettier one available. When you reach 60 let us know.

You think Thailand is more than I think? How do you figure that? Were you with me in the mountains helping Hill tribe people in the 1960's? Did you teach officers at a Thai military college in the 1970's? Did you work with Thai doctors in the 1990's?

Kid, best wait till you been around for a while before spouting off about the lives of others.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the point I was trying to make. It all comes down to your believability. Thailand is different. How can I prove this? Thai men don't go to bed dreaming about London night life. Rich Thai men don't retire in Boston even though it is on the ocean.

There is a club in Bangkok that meets once a week to watch the news. They don't bet on who can take the most BBC news readers out to lunch.

Thailand is a country for wealthy old men of all nationalities it has been that way for as long as I have been here and that is probably been since before you were born.

I don't have to ask you to prove my hypothesis. I can ask myself. I was in Thailand at 20 and at 60 and the ladies got better looking as I got older and wiser and wealthier. As I got older I did not get better looking or poorer. biggrin.png

If you make it you will also be able to test your own hypothesis. When you are 60 and a rich old guy in Thailand come back and tell us if the ladies are better than when you were a kid.

Some Thai men have lived in London or the US - and they seem to have enjoyed the nightlife, judging by the number of trendy, western-influenced bars and cafes they open on their return.

You're just proving my earlier point - you see Thailand as a country for old men, because to you the sum total of the place is the areas where old men go to meet women, or where those women subsequently take them to start their new lives.

Thailand is so much more than you think.

Million to one British men dream about Thailand nightlife as opposed to British nightlife.

I said I have seen Thailand as a young man and as an old man and the women got prettier as I got older. What I wrote has nothing to do with what you wrote. You have tried to connect reality with your own prejudice ( I said me - no one else).

If you want to test this hypothesis, fine. If you have a Thai women now (and I seem to remember that you don't) - when you get older you will have a prettier one available. When you reach 60 let us know.

You think Thailand is more than I think? How do you figure that? Were you with me in the mountains helping Hill tribe people in the 1960's? Did you teach officers at a Thai military college in the 1970's? Did you work with Thai doctors in the 1990's?

Kid, best wait till you been around for a while before spouting off about the lives of others.

You seem to be a little confused. Either you're making a point that's just about you, or you're proposing some universal theory that will apply to me, too (if I had a Thai partner now, which I don't).

attachicon.gifHillary-Clinton.gifA lot in common. An American woman about my age photo #1 Or Photo #2. Now be realistic. Who do I have more in common with?
Dunno about u guys but I'll take box number 2 any day :-)

Number 2 is very below average.

Surely a farang pension can get

something better than that in

Thailand in 2015?

There is a guy posting here who has had 40 "anti old guy in Thailand with young women posts" out of the last 50 of his posts. Now you know the guy is obsessed and must as you said be upset because he is fishing in the same pool as the old white guys.

I remember reading somewhere about a young guy who had his wife stolen by an old Farang football coach in Bangkok. It must be rough but that is what you get fishing in that pool.

If you want an educated Thai good girl then you had better be an educated good Farang guy. Age is not the first criteria.

Same thing with a pig farmer. If you want to marry a Thai girl to farm pigs you should be a pig farmer yourself. I would think that the girl thinks about the pig farmers expertise a long time before she considers his age - and age and experience probably outweigh him being a handsome young guy.

No age isn't the first criteria but it's

not as immaterial as you're trying to

make out.

rgs2001uk was 100% correct. Where

I live (Thonglor) the hot, well-dressed,

Merc-driving hotties would sooner

gouge out their own eyes than hang

off the arm of the type of battered

codgers you see around Lower

Sukhumvit limping to a short-time

hotel with a knackered soi 4 dolly bird.

On the other hand, I do see some of

those hotties with younger,

professional-looking foreign guys

who at least might share interests in

comtemporary music and fashion.

You can spin it and dissect it all you

like but the old guys are not playing

in the same leagues outside the

tourist traps.

You have to remember that for some of these guys, the bar scene pretty much is Thailand - they don't really know anything else.

Their mental map of the country only covers lower Sukhumvit, Pattaya, Patong and Isaan.

Indeed. As Clarice Starling said, you covet what you see.

LOL. "in common", photo # 2 is prostitute that has nothing "in common" with a old farang. The old fools with prostitutes are hilarious.

Lady in photo #1. Crook. Not honest. Not kind. All in all one of the worst examples of female humanity I have ever had the misfortune to meet.

Lady in photo #2. Likes sex, likes to drink, likes Thai food. Is kind. Cares about her family. Gives money to the poor. Goes to church at least once a week. Feeds homeless dogs. Her husband has never cheated on her. She is honest and finds no need to lie. Lives in Thailand. Has no interest in politics. Only asks for my pocket change and not donations to fund her egomaniac causes.

Old fools with prostitutes are hilarious? Why would a young man from Europe who has a good life read a Thai forum and be critical of old men other than jealously. Is there another reason? Tell me because I can't figure it out.

LOL. "in common", photo # 2 is prostitute that has nothing "in common" with a old farang. The old fools with prostitutes are hilarious.

Lady in photo #1. Crook. Not honest. Not kind. All in all one of the worst examples of female humanity I have ever had the misfortune to meet.

Lady in photo #2. Likes sex, likes to drink, likes Thai food. Is kind. Cares about her family. Gives money to the poor. Goes to church at least once a week. Feeds homeless dogs. Her husband has never cheated on her. She is honest and finds no need to lie. Lives in Thailand. Has no interest in politics. Only asks for my pocket change and not donations to fund her egomaniac causes.

Old fools with prostitutes are hilarious? Why would a young man from Europe who has a good life read a Thai forum and be critical of old men other than jealously. Is there another reason? Tell me because I can't figure it out.

Why would anyone be jealous of a man with a prostitute?

You seem to be a little confused. Either you're making a point that's just about you, or you're proposing some universal theory that will apply to me, too (if I had a Thai partner now, which I don't).

You seem disoriented and jealous and I don't remember reading that you have a Thai female partner in which case it would be rather odd for you to comment on this topic.

I said the same thing many mature people tell young people, "you'll understand when you get older."

I don't think you have the experience to, "get it" now at this juncture in your life. Nothing wrong with that many young people are in the same boat.

You'll figure it out when you get older and it makes no sense for anyone to try and educate you now. That's why they have age requirements for President in many countries.

Edited by lostoday

\You seem to be a little confused. Either you're making a point that's just about you, or you're proposing some universal theory that will apply to me, too (if I had a Thai partner now, which I don't).

You seem disoriented and jealous and I don't remember reading that you have a Thai female partner in which case it would be rather odd for you to comment on this topic.

I said the same thing many mature people tell young people, "you'll understand when you get older."

I don't think you have the experience to, "get it" now at this juncture in your life. Nothing wrong with that many young people are in the same boat.

You'll figure it out when you get older and it makes no sense for anyone to try and educate you now. That's why they have age requirements for President in many countries.

Dial back the condescension a touch, old timer - I'm not as young as you seem to think.

What on earth makes you think I'm jealous? Why do you think only those with a 'Thai female partner' should take part in this discussion?

If she was his wife or if he was in love with her or she was a movie star (google movie stars that were prostitutes). I can think of lot of reasons but since you seem to be jealous of men with prostitutes here why don't you tell us?

If she was his wife or if he was in love with her or she was a movie star (google movie stars that were prostitutes). I can think of lot of reasons but since you seem to be jealous of men with prostitutes here why don't you tell us?

What makes you think I'm jealous of men with prostitutes?

What an odd thing to presume.

Did I get my answer Biker boy......?.......Have I missed it......?

Trouble reading the thread?

Looks like.........Post again about me living in Isaan related to YOUR thoughts...Fanks..thumbsup.gif

No thanks. Lets keep the thread on-topic, eh?

Because you comment on every post made by an old man with a younger women. You must dislike them very much what other reason than jealously? Either you don't have a female of your own or want a different one or maybe more than one but don't have the financial means to afford multiple partners.

Edited by lostoday

Because you comment on every post made by an old man with a younger women. You must dislike them very much what other reason than jealously?

No, I don't.

Neither do I dislike them.

Because you comment on every post made by an old man with a younger women. You must dislike them very much what other reason than jealously?

No, I don't.

Then why all the negative comments?

Did I get my answer Biker boy......?.......Have I missed it......?

Trouble reading the thread?

Looks like.........Post again about me living in Isaan related to YOUR thoughts...Fanks..thumbsup.gif

No thanks. Lets keep the thread on-topic, eh?

Then retract your Isaan comment...........Perhaps a mistake by yourself eh...

Why would I retract a comment because you tell me to?

No, I don't.

Then why all the negative comments?

Which negative comments?

Back on topic... Hahaha... Well almost.

Come on you young guys give me an answer.

Two different guys:

Guy one is young, fat, ugly, stupid and poor.

Guy two is twenty years older, handsome, good shape, smart and not poor.

Now who would the girl pick if

everything else was equal ?

Too many young fat stupid poor guys coming to Thailand and wondering why the girls are going with these older guys. They get on TV and complain :)

Two different guys:

Too many young fat stupid poor guys coming to Thailand and wondering why the girls are going with these older guys. They get on TV and complain :)

It depends on the girl. People are individuals who make different choices.

Two different guys:

ok, tell me which one you would pick if you were a girl.

Two different guys:

ok, tell me which one you would pick if you were a girl.

Whichever one I preferred. Depends on the two guys.

Two different guy:

Too many young fat stupid poor guys coming to Thailand and wondering why the girls are going with these older guys. They get on TV and complain smile.png

You make out these old, handsome

guys are ubiquitous. They're not.

90% of the farang pensioners I see

here are bald, overweight train

wrecks with absolutely zero sartorial

elegance.

What makes me laugh is that there are obviously some guys who think financial security is not a factor in a relationship!

Of course it is but only if you're

fishing in the poor pool. None of my

women here have ever looked to me

for financial security because I didn't

go looking in the same places as the

old boys here.

Two different guy:

Too many young fat stupid poor guys coming to Thailand and wondering why the girls are going with these older guys. They get on TV and complain smile.png

You make out these old, handsome

guys are ubiquitous. They're not.

90% of the farang pensioners I see

here are bald, overweight train

wrecks with absolutely zero sartorial

elegance.

What makes me laugh is that there are obviously some guys who think financial security is not a factor in a relationship!

Of course it is but only if you're

fishing in the poor pool. None of my

women here have ever looked to me

for financial security because I didn't

go looking in the same places as the

old boys here.

But surely only well off people go fishing in the rich pool? The financial security is assumed.

Where I am going with this is that the older guys I see with the young girls are normally good looking guys who are in shape and carry themselves well. This is a small percent of the over all older farang numbers but they are still out there. Young guys see this guy with this lovely girl and the only thing they can think is that he is paying her money. I am sure in many cases this is true but not all. These girl really do like these guys. One reason.... I think there is a shortage of younger farang out there that meet the basic requirements. Thus the girls are happy to hookup with an older guy who does meet what she is looking for. I will however that Everything being 100% equal age will be a factor but seldom everything is 100% equal.

The farangs I see in the malls, outdoor beer gardens and clubs ( forget hooker places) with the hot girls are the young and old good looking guys. Good looking people attract good looking people, plain and simple... Not too many fat or ugly guys, young or old with hot girls.

These girl really do like these guys. One reason.... I think there is a shortage of younger farang out there that meet the basic requirements. Thus the girls are happy to hookup with an older guy who does meet what she is looking for. I will however that Everything being 100% equal age will be a factor but seldom everything is 100% equal.

Sorry but what "basic requirements"

are those because, if your talking

finances, I see an awful lot of young,

foreign guys with money here. You

make out that younger farang guys

are mostly penniless and living on

a shoestring budget in fan rooms.

These girl really do like these guys. One reason.... I think there is a shortage of younger farang out there that meet the basic requirements. Thus the girls are happy to hookup with an older guy who does meet what she is looking for. I will however that Everything being 100% equal age will be a factor but seldom everything is 100% equal.

did I say that ???? No !

Money means little to a hot girl who is not a hooker if the guy is fat or ugly.

Let's stick to the topic, gentlemen. This thread isn't about me, so let's save the mods the job of deleting a load of posts.

You wrote, "Why would anyone be jealous of a man with a prostitute?" You are assumed to be anyone.

If I wrote why would anyone not be jealous of a beautiful woman I would be included in anyone.

English usage.

basic requirements for hot none hooker Thai ladies ( yayaya.... Ok not all) :

Not poor, not too fat or thin, handsome, friendly with nice smile, confident

Age is a factor but if a guy is 50 and looks 35 then only minor and maybe not a factor at all.