Actions against Thaksin show junta firmly in control

Lite Beer

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

photo-thumb-5614.gif?_r=0

Which part of your post contains a glaring omission about holding Bangkok hostage? Most of it.

Who was holding Bangkok hostage during the riots of 2010 ending with the burning of Cental World? Could it have been Suthep and the PDRC? Unlikely as Suthep was a deputy PM and the PDRC hadn't been born then. Could it possibly have been the UDD and the Red Shirts. I guess recent history in the last 5 years doesn't work for you. There was certainly a lot of fear and hatred in Bangkok at that time or had you conveniently forgotten that bit.

Apart from the National disaster of Central world being set alight, 90 people lost their lives, shot dead by the Army , you forgot to mention it

I have no idea how this post has got you sitting in the middle Hahahahahahahaha

Edited by ExPratt

Which part of your post contains a glaring omission about holding Bangkok hostage? Most of it.

Who was holding Bangkok hostage during the riots of 2010 ending with the burning of Cental World? Could it have been Suthep and the PDRC? Unlikely as Suthep was a deputy PM and the PDRC hadn't been born then. Could it possibly have been the UDD and the Red Shirts. I guess recent history in the last 5 years doesn't work for you. There was certainly a lot of fear and hatred in Bangkok at that time or had you conveniently forgotten that bit.

Apart from the National disaster of Central world being set alight, 90 people lost their lives, shot dead by the Army , you forgot to mention it

I have no idea how I got there either but I do look rather handsome. Unfortuante I am a poor pensioner from the UK and haven't even got enough money to buy my son some decent clothes as you can see.

I have no idea how I got there either but I do look rather handsome. Unfortuante I am a poor pensioner from the UK and haven't even got enough money to buy my son some decent clothes as you can see.

I think its moving you over to the right to get you in the correct position politics wisebiggrin.png Funny , good to have a laugh instead of arguing