Random Pattaya Questions

NewInPatts

After years of living in Bangkok I am moving back to Pattaya with my entire family.

We found a nice pool villa in east pattaya which is a bit far out of the centre - which has it's up's and down's I guess.

What is decent Gym in the Chayapruek area? I know theres Tony's everywhere around town but haven't seen one in that part of town.

Would prefer some smaller family-type of joint anyway.

Is there a decent car wash on the dark side?

What days is the theprasit night market open? I remember it was twice a week or even three times but I don't recall the days.

Thanks a lot,

Paul

Edited by NewInPatts

Euro club just off Chaiyapruek 2, not sure if it is still open but i believe it is. http://www.euroclubpattaya.com/ Small but okay.

Theprasit market is at the weekend, but there is quite big daily market on Chaiyapruek 2 as well.

There is also a car wash near Collingbourne auctions on Chaiyapruek 2 but cant say how good it is.

Just so you know Chaiyapruek 2 is east of Sukhumvit, Chaiyapruek 1 runs down to the beach from Sukhumvit.

Hope this helps a bit.

Euro club just off Chaiyapruek 2, not sure if it is still open but i believe it is. http://www.euroclubpattaya.com/ Small but okay.

Theprasit market is at the weekend, but there is quite big daily market on Chaiyapruek 2 as well.

There is also a car wash near Collingbourne auctions on Chaiyapruek 2 but cant say how good it is.

Just so you know Chaiyapruek 2 is east of Sukhumvit, Chaiyapruek 1 runs down to the beach from Sukhumvit.

Hope this helps a bit.

Thanks a lot Lenny! Perfect advice :)

As you are headed to Pattaya from Makro, there is a cut off road that goes to Thepprasit, called soi 54. It's easy to miss and about 1km or so north of Makro. Turn left there and around the first curve, on the right, seems to be a fairly large fitness center. It's relatively new.

Also in so Watboon , turn left from Sukhumvit towards Jomtien 2nd rd , Bear Gym, a russian owned gym which is popular among locals. Membership is 7500 baht for a year. Latest equipment and air-con.

www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/648562-the-new-gym-you-have-been-waiting-for-is-now-open-in-jomtien/

Edited by balo