Thai Immigration 90-day Report

Wouldn't it be a kick in the butt if along with the new airport and the new Immgiration coming and going installation, if they finally tied in the "90-day report" computers down at Suan Plu to the Departure Control computers? Wonder just how many of the expats here on One-Year-Visa Extensions of various sorts don't bother with the 90-day report. 90 %??

I can just hear it now, "No problem sir, just go over to the cashier, pay yur baht 20,000 max fine, and have a pleasant journey...."

This dawned on me yesterday when I checked my calendar reminders and discovered that my 90-day report was DUE yesterday. Well, given the one week before or after leeway, I mailed it in EMS, hope it gets processed in time.

Mac

Ha Ha, that reminds me of something that happened to me a while ago. The one year extension was right in the back of my passport and they tried the "Cigarette Butt" think on me in Sukhumvit, problem was I still had the cigarette butt in my hand.

The Officer then wanted to see my Passport, flicked through and told me I was on overstay. The look on his face when I showed him the Extension Stamp. :D Anyway, I had another little chuckle as the extension are done on April Fools Day :o