Thaksin in Montenegro to request larger passport book

Lite Beer

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

crazy.gif Considering this vile little square headed convicted felon is visiting many countries

is the good General / PM going to seek extradition proceedings??

But of course the other side of the coin is that would bring him back to Thailand and and if he actually did do his Prison time he would be released here so it's actually better not to extradite the shit and that keeps him out of Thailand.clap2.gif

Now we wait to see if the smarmy crooked Sister gets prison time?

That would be very interesting considering her pampered lifestyle.

Many people say it won't happen because she has loads of money.

It could and it should.passifier.gif

Plus I'm pretty sure anybody with his kind of money can do just about anything they like. Billionaires are above the law for the most part.

I think we have entered an age where they are totally above the law. Look at the Red Bull Heir no extradition. Just let him roar around somewhere else in another Lamborgini

I checked his instagram page for curiosity and really funny. Quick turnaround in montenegro then on to Germany for the champions league final. (kill 2 birds with one stone and get some air time in too) quite the fugitive!

"Paethongtarn said his father will be visiting Germany"

Transgender?

It's sometimes confusing as to who is who. Here's some facts you really don't need to know.wink.png

Panthongtae aka "Oak" the only son.. 2/12/1979

Pinthongta (Kunakornwong) aka "Aim" the older daughter 17/4/1982

Paethongtarn aka "Ink" the younger daughter 21/8/1986 U.S. citizen

I think it's the "thongs" that confuse people.

What is this about thongs? Don't tell me that he has an Australian passport now.555

imo, holding a thai passport does matter to him alot.

Why did Surapong fix a new passport during Yingluck administration period and all the way send to him if he is not interested in the thai passport and at that time he already holding foreign passport and could travel around the world enjoying his wealth?

EVen now, the current government is revoking all the thai passports, Surapong vow to get the thai passports back for Mr. T should PTP got elected again. So why are they so keen on the thai passport if Mr. T is not interested for those passports?

The objective of the thai passport is not for travel purposes but rather is a symbol of recognition or sense of belonging.

Likewise to Mr. T court cases, he has already self-exiled and living abroad. His wealth can last him staying out freely a peaceful life but you see the last PTP government has tried to put him into amnesty bill so that he can come back to homeland as a free man. Why?

Afterall he is a Thai, Thailand is his home where his family and friends are here. A man no matter how bad he did outside, he still love his own family. He miss them. It's a matter of sense of belonging, I guess.

I'll bet a Montenegro passport is a hell of a lot more useful than a Thai one!

Passport Index:

Montenegro: Rank 36

Thailand: Rank 54

UK & USA: Rank 1

http://www.passportindex.org/byRank.php

My Thai wife has an Australian Passport and as I hold a British Passport there is no problem her getting a Visa for Europe

So she is 54 times better off than Thaskin

Thanks you just made her day

Yeah... I'm from one of those ex-Yugo republics and I can vouch that Montenegro passport is completely useless.

Why doesn't he just buy an investor visa to Canada or something.

Good idea. Canada is having some economic problems at this time. Perhaps Thaksin could buy Quebec.

Perhaps he could buy all their wheat at above market value, hang on to it to drive the value up, and sell it at a huge profit..................oh, wait, that has been tried before elsewhere and it brought the government down.

Perhaps he could just leave well enough alone. whistling.gif

"Paethongtarn said his father will be visiting Germany"

Transgender?

It's sometimes confusing as to who is who. Here's some facts you really don't need to know.wink.png

Panthongtae aka "Oak" the only son.. 2/12/1979

Pinthongta (Kunakornwong) aka "Aim" the older daughter 17/4/1982

Paethongtarn aka "Ink" the younger daughter 21/8/1986 U.S. citizen

I think it's the "thongs" that confuse people.

What is this about thongs? Don't tell me that he has an Australian passport now.555

When talking to Europeans I have to be careful when I tell them that because of the hot weather many people get around in thongs when shopping etc. whistling.gif

One overly anti-junta post has been removed from this thread.

Members are reminded to read the pinned topic in the New Forum, and the following in particular:

Please use discretion in your references to the government. Phrases which can be considered as anti-coup will be removed. Referring to Thailand or the government as a dictatorship, military dictatorship or other such terms will be removed.

Yeah... I'm from one of those ex-Yugo republics and I can vouch that Montenegro passport is completely useless.

Why doesn't he just buy an investor visa to Canada or something.

I reckon the Montenegro passport is easier to travel with than a Thai one!

He is a good brother!

Everytime he make a comment or get public with his opinions....get more trouble for his sister.....

Next move for him is to go public advertising that he got a passport for her and she can leave the country anyrtime she wants....

WGAF…just a sad OLD loser…

I had to read your post twice, at first I thought it said - "just a sad QLD loser", and I thought "When did he buy an Aussie passport ? And how the heck did he become a Queenslander ? "

I could understand him being a cockroach, but never a Bananabender. whistling.gif

Go QLD !

If all the poor people he paid to vote for him would think if they could read. Such a disgrace to any law abiding citizen. Thailand will never arrest him because they are all affriad of him and his money every returning. I can not believe that the Thai educated people ever voted for such one of the best con artist of all time. Old saying there is a sucker born every day!

Plus I'm pretty sure anybody with his kind of money can do just about anything they like. Billionaires are above the law for the most part.

I think we have entered an age where they are totally above the law. Look at the Red Bull Heir no extradition. Just let him roar around somewhere else in another Lamborgini

That maybe, but kill another policeman in a half civilised country - you can bet he won't be skipping that country too easily.

I think it is perfectly clear to most people that the last thing Prayuth wants is Thaksin Shinawatra arriving at BKK or DMK to a rock star's applause.

Thaksin being a smart man realizes that once in Thailand his prospects diminish significantly.

Result, he stays away and enjoys the accolades from a distance all the time taunting the beast with his comments.

Just realised who was asking, I better do it for you. Posted earlier in this thread I believe also.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/3d36db18-9fc3-11e3-b6c7-00144feab7de.html

Well, thanks very much for the link. Interesting article. It would seem that there indeed easier ways of getting a passport from a EC country. Just need half a million EURO. Mind you the article doesn't mention other conditions and with 'democracy' and 'freedom of expression', 'freedom if information' convicted criminals might be excluded when too many questions are asked. Your "many of the EU countries offer easier, cheaper citizenship options" seems a bit misguided.

So, would Thaksin be learning Portugese by now, or Spanish? Maybe on Cyprus the chance of meeting friends and such is higher?

PS from the FT article

UK: talk about 'premium visa's, not citizenship / passports

Portugal: invest 500,000 EURO, learn the language and apply for citizenship and passport after six years.

Spain: 'golden visa' program, no info on passport

Malta: 1.25m EURO, be in country 1 year for citizenship/passport

Cyprus: 5m EURO for citizenship/passport, no further details

The article seems to conclude St. Kits and Nevis are interesting.

Edited by rubl