Proud big brother George holds Princess Charlotte in first photos

Lite Beer

Proud big brother George holds Princess Charlotte in first photos

30261797-01_big.jpg

Undated handout photo released by Britain's Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, and his wife Catherine, The Duchess of Cambridge, Saturday shows Prince George (L) and his sister Princess Charlotte at Anmer Hall in Norfolk, Britain, mid-May 2015.//EPA

London - Big brother Prince George gives his new little sister, Princess Charlotte, a kiss on the forehead in the first official photos of the youngest member of the British royal family released by Kensington Palace on Saturday.

George, 1, is holding Charlotte on a white sofa in a series of photos released by the palace on Twitter and taken by their mother, Kate, in mid-May when the princess was around 2 weeks old.

"Prince George and Princess Charlotte together at home #WelcomeToTheFamily," the caption on the series of photos reads.

Charlotte was born May 2 and will be christened in early July.

The princess is the fifth great-grandchild of Queen Elizabeth.

Princess Charlotte is the fourth in line to the throne, behind her grandfather, Prince Charles; her father, Prince William; and her brother, George.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Proud-big-brother-George-holds-Princess-Charlotte--30261797.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-06-07

Was such a Civilized Country until they started allowing all the Free Loading Immigrants and certain cultures with mislead brain washed ideas, no I am not English by birth. But, I am English, Irish and Scottish by decent, born in US.

God help us !!

Was such a Civilized Country until they started allowing all the Free Loading Immigrants and certain cultures with mislead brain washed ideas, no I am not English by birth. But, I am English, Irish and Scottish by decent, born in US.

God help us !!

Please do not talk that way about our royal family. Yes, they are essentially German immigrants by descent, but they are not freeloaders....

Beautiful photo.

Yes, nice photos taken by Prince George and Princess Charlotte's mother, Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge, Countess of Strathearn and Lady Carrickfergus.

Apart from knowing how to look photogenic she has the ability to take a good photo too.

Nice of them to share them with us....

Edited by Basil B

God help us !!

Please do not talk that way about our royal family. Yes, they are essentially German immigrants by descent, but they are not freeloaders....

Beautiful photo.

You could of course say that all the people of the British Isles are immigrants, it depends how far you want to go back. The German bloodline for the present generation of royalty is probably less than 2%.