Thai Visa Golf Day

ThaiPauly

6 would be pretty good, maybee playing in threesomes :D I think more than 6 is unrealistic at this stage, we are still awaiting confirmation on the wherabouts of JackR and Chuchock on this day, would be great if they can join in

I am hoping that my back problems clear up by Tuesday week, but I will still come and give moral support if they dont :o

Anyone else :D ?

I'm back in town but her in doors is not back for another couple weeks so I'm stuck with the boy, although there is a possibility I could make the golf, but a better chance of making the beer. :D

6 would be pretty good, maybee playing in threesomes :D I think more than 6 is unrealistic at this stage, we are still awaiting confirmation on the wherabouts of JackR and Chuchock on this day, would be great if they can join in

I am hoping that my back problems clear up by Tuesday week, but I will still come and give moral support if they dont :o

Anyone else :D ?

I'm back in town but her in doors is not back for another couple weeks so I'm stuck with the boy, although there is a possibility I could make the golf, but a better chance of making the beer. :D

Good Lad :D

Do we have a time and date yet? Is it October 3 at 10 AM? I'll be there.

I don't have a car or bike so if anybody's heading to Gymkhana from my area (Central Dept. Store, Huay Kaew) let me know if I can meet somewhere in the area for a ride.

Do we have a time and date yet? Is it October 3 at 10 AM? I'll be there.

I don't have a car or bike so if anybody's heading to Gymkhana from my area (Central Dept. Store, Huay Kaew) let me know if I can meet somewhere in the area for a ride.

I will be traveling via seongtaew from Hillside 3 condo........gotta breakdown and get me a ride ! lol