mafia boy

phycokiller

this guy is quite well known. he lives on the beach at Mikes by extorting money from the local ladies and calls himself mafia. he has been involved in many violent assaults. me and my friends have witnessed over a dozen and Im sure there are many others. he has no qualms about attacking people in public places. he mostly attacks other homeless Thai men but has been seen attacking farang men and thai ladies and lbs. he has been accused of several murders, including the recent case of the drowned farang who he was seen fighting with shortly before the body was found floating in the sea, right in front of the area he hangs out. hes not a big guy but is recognizable for the tattoos on his face and body. its pretty sad the way this guy has been able to get away with this for so long. obviously the police want nothing to do this this until he murders a farang female and they dont bother to check surveillance cameras in the area. Just a public warning.

Get you and your friend to film/photo these assaults & take the results to the police station. Thanks for the warning - another place I'll steer clear of. Mike's might be interested to hear of a nuisance discouraging customers?

dangerous to photograph this guy. for the record, he chased a Thai guy off the beach 4 days ago, threw a beer bottle after him but no fight. kicked the shit out of another Thai guy in the middle of the footpath 3 days ago, when pedestrians thought it save to pass he went in for another round of head kicking, pretty much like clockwork orange, this guy knows no limits. I think only social media can maybe change this. the police wont act unless a farang female is raped/murdered

dangerous to photograph this guy. for the record, he chased a Thai guy off the beach 4 days ago, threw a beer bottle after him but no fight. kicked the shit out of another Thai guy in the middle of the footpath 3 days ago, when pedestrians thought it save to pass he went in for another round of head kicking, pretty much like clockwork orange, this guy knows no limits. I think only social media can maybe change this. the police wont act unless a farang female is raped/murdered

Not true about the police.

They will do plenty if its about money.

Try riding a motor bike along beach road with no crash hat or documents.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry wrong again

They get people from other countries to do that now days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! giggle.gif

no sign of mafia boy today but his prison buddy is there and hes even worse. hes about 30, slim, wears a denim long sleeved shirt and jeans and has the mafia mustache. he likes to get a gang together in the evening of younger guys including mafia boy, all armed with sticks and iron bars, and then cruise up and down the beach attacking randoms. one evening I and many other people saw him violently attack 3 people within 3 hours at Mikes. another time I saw him attack a mentally ill homeless Thai guy at Mikes, a fight he would have lost if his buddies hadnt stepped in with their sticks. anyway, if his gang turns up there could be a free show of gratuitous violence against random people tonight, but be careful, the other guys are watching for people taking videos

no sign of mafia boy today but his prison buddy is there and hes even worse. hes about 30, slim, wears a denim long sleeved shirt and jeans and has the mafia mustache. he likes to get a gang together in the evening of younger guys including mafia boy, all armed with sticks and iron bars, and then cruise up and down the beach attacking randoms. one evening I and many other people saw him violently attack 3 people within 3 hours at Mikes. another time I saw him attack a mentally ill homeless Thai guy at Mikes, a fight he would have lost if his buddies hadnt stepped in with their sticks. anyway, if his gang turns up there could be a free show of gratuitous violence against random people tonight, but be careful, the other guys are watching for people taking videos

Maybe some of the various police volunteers are reading this and can start some action against these thugs with their superiors. Pattaya Beach today is

more worrisome than Copacabana used to be, before they installed MP's every few hundred yards. Overall the cops here could learn a lot from police & rescue work in other countries. MS>

This thread is becoming a little questionable at best, the name of the seemingly one and only witness is Phycokiller ?? is this a wind up ??

Maybe some of the various police volunteers are reading this and can start some action against these thugs with their superiors. Pattaya Beach today is

more worrisome than Copacabana used to be, before they installed MP's every few hundred yards. Overall the cops here could learn a lot from police & rescue work in other countries. MS>

. Those Mall Cops Would Never Show Their a Faces...

it may help to secretly take a Video of him "in action" with mobile devices and post it on some Thai social media websites, or even youtube. That way, the Thai police/authorities will be forced to take action sooner or later.

Social media is a very strong tool in Thailand nowadays. Do it now before he attracts copycats....

it may help to secretly take a Video of him "in action" with mobile devices and post it on some Thai social media websites, or even youtube. That way, the Thai police/authorities will be forced to take action sooner or later.

Social media is a very strong tool in Thailand nowadays. Do it now before he attracts copycats....

Has it made any difference for the Jet Ski scam ?

That was all over the net.

But yes i agree.

Edited by onemorechang

I think it would be very hard for psycokiller to video himself. Edited by nev

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

this guy is still at it, most nights he yells and smashes bottles, tonight he threw a bottle and hit a tourist in the back of the leg and sceamed threats at him, the ladies told them to go away because they are scared of mafia boy. amazing how long this has gone on without police intervention, saw him hitting a woman the other day and then he ran down to the beach and got some steel umbrella stands to threaten her with. she pulled a knife on him which actually seemed to worked, he didnt hit her again. all at mikes daily

this guy is still at it, most nights he yells and smashes bottles, tonight he threw a bottle and hit a tourist in the back of the leg and sceamed threats at him, the ladies told them to go away because they are scared of mafia boy. amazing how long this has gone on without police intervention, saw him hitting a woman the other day and then he ran down to the beach and got some steel umbrella stands to threaten her with. she pulled a knife on him which actually seemed to worked, he didnt hit her again. all at mikes daily

Is this a thinly veiled advertising campaign for 'Mike's Bar'?

Is this a thinly veiled advertising campaign for 'Mike's Bar'?

Or someone intent on steering patrons away from Mike's bar. A complete nonsense thread.

I thought it might be 'Neanderthals night' at the bar, or something. I believe there are some that would be attracted to a place if there is a good chance of witnessing bloodshed.

But, yes, I can see your point about deterring people.

I dont think what I say has much to do with the popularity of "Mikes Bar". This is a place where tourists, often family groups, like to sit, until this guy nuts off and starts smashing bottles and yelling at random people and then they all get up and leave. Its sad that his violence is such that the locals are scared to report him to the police and even tho this is a popular area for tourists the police never go there.