mafia boy

phycokiller

These type of incidents that have been going on and on with nothing been done needs to be reported to Somyot's office in Bangkok. Forget the Pattaya Police I'm sure there's more than enough complaints they have ignored to warrant taking this to the top.

no sign of mafia boy today but his prison buddy is there and hes even worse. hes about 30, slim, wears a denim long sleeved shirt and jeans and has the mafia mustache. he likes to get a gang together in the evening of younger guys including mafia boy, all armed with sticks and iron bars, and then cruise up and down the beach attacking randoms. one evening I and many other people saw him violently attack 3 people within 3 hours at Mikes. another time I saw him attack a mentally ill homeless Thai guy at Mikes, a fight he would have lost if his buddies hadnt stepped in with their sticks. anyway, if his gang turns up there could be a free show of gratuitous violence against random people tonight, but be careful, the other guys are watching for people taking videos

This thread is becoming a little questionable at best, the name of the seemingly one and only witness is Phycokiller ?? is this a wind up ??

This thread has been running for for more than 3 months, I am sticking to my previous comment.

@fosseway I don't think this is a windup. I have seen the same group of expats sit in that area for years now, they just meet up for a chat and cause no problems. For some reason the elevated platform near them is a magnet for many very "down and out" and drug-ed up thai's with also a couple of farang's who are mingled in with them. It seems to give them cover from the police when they drive down beach road. My guard is up when I walk by the area. So I am not surprised there is an "alpha male" among them. If you are in doubt of this go spend an evening there between 8-11pm.

Is this location Mike's Bar or the front of Mike's Shopping Centre?

basically the area on the beach side with the wooden balcony, not sure where Mikes Bar came from but guess its as good as anything

Since you mentioned "Mikes/mikes" in posts #1, #6 (twice), #19 and #27, it was an assumption, by me, that you were referring to Mike's Bar.

So, can you elucidate on what you mean when you keep writing "Mikes/mikes"?

Best trick by newspapers/magazines, when running a dodgy article, is to keep the details vague. Dodgy articles are run by newspapers and magazines to see what other publications are picking up their copy.

Lies can be unveiled when the liar starts adding unnecessary/specific points to details in a story in an attempt to make it sound more plausible.

Is this location Mike's Bar or the front of Mike's Shopping Centre?

basically the area on the beach side with the wooden balcony, not sure where Mikes Bar came from but guess its as good as anything

Since you mentioned "Mikes/mikes" in posts #1, #6 (twice), #19 and #27, it was an assumption, by me, that you were referring to Mike's Bar.

So, can you elucidate on what you mean when you keep writing "Mikes/mikes"?

Best trick by newspapers/magazines, when running a dodgy article, is to keep the details vague. Dodgy articles are run by newspapers and magazines to see what other publications are picking up their copy.

Lies can be unveiled when the liar starts adding unnecessary/specific points to details in a story in an attempt to make it sound more plausible.

the front of Mike's Shopping Centre, dont think a bar is going to let the local homeless nutjob chase away their customers

Edited by phycokiller

@fosseway I don't think this is a windup. I have seen the same group of expats sit in that area for years now, they just meet up for a chat and cause no problems. For some reason the elevated platform near them is a magnet for many very "down and out" and drug-ed up thai's with also a couple of farang's who are mingled in with them. It seems to give them cover from the police when they drive down beach road. My guard is up when I walk by the area. So I am not surprised there is an "alpha male" among them. If you are in doubt of this go spend an evening there between 8-11pm.

the reason they gather there is because the council in their wisdom removed all the other public seating and so its the only place where people can sit now

the reason they gather there is because the council in their wisdom removed all the other public seating and so its the only place where people can sit now

Now I am really confused as to where one can sit.

about 4 nights ago he walked up and punched a woman in the face a few times and the 75 year old guy she was talking to took exception to it, I didnt see it but mafia boy, or monkeyboy as he is now known, has thankfully vanished, in the meantime anyway

Thank god for that, I hope he will now also vanish from the Thai Visa Forum !

about 4 nights ago he walked up and punched a woman in the face a few times and the 75 year old guy she was talking to took exception to it, I didnt see it but mafia boy, or monkeyboy as he is now known, has thankfully vanished, in the meantime anyway

Thank god for that, I hope he will now also vanish from the Thai Visa Forum !

so do I, it was just a public warning, tourists and expats were being regularly violently assaulted for no reason and the police were ignoring the problem so least I could do

I have read all the messages/posts about this crazy demented scum-bag that is a threat to tourists and locals and nothing has been done by the police? Instead of complaining on this forum, all of you should go and drag one of the policeman from the police office and show him. Complaining about it on Thaivisa.com will not solve the problem.
blink.pngblink.png

I have read all the messages/posts about this crazy demented scum-bag that is a threat to tourists and locals and nothing has been done by the police? Instead of complaining on this forum, all of you should go and drag one of the policeman from the police office and show him. Complaining about it on Thaivisa.com will not solve the problem.

blink.pngblink.png

Bizarre, who was the OP of this thread ? I remember now, Phycokiller !! My last posting on this one, it's getting a little scary.

blink.pngblink.png

the police arent interested in public safety, even the guy found floating in the sea after drinking with this guy was turned into a suicide when it should have been a murder investigation. not trying to solve the problem, just warning people about whats going on. if you dont like it dont read it

• 2 months later...

he did a short spell in jail but hes still there. last night he was striding amoungst the tourists brandishing an 8 inch knife while yelling and smashing bottles by stamping on them. he definitely has mental issues because he spends a lot of time these days by himself under the boardwalk yelling and screaming. no police turned up, I dont think the tourists realized he had a knife as its not what they expect but the locals got out of his way pretty quick. no point calling the police because even if they did turn up and take him away he will be back in a month, or more likely an hour. only in Thailand