Will Trafficking Busts at Pedang Besar Effect Entries?

As it has been pointed out to me on another thread, Pedang Besar ( Malaysia) is a more friendly and accommodating border than Sadao. Just wondering if the Rohingya trafficking had anything to do with it- they made plenty of money with that enterprise, now ended ( presumably) and will now become more difficult a la' Sadao to make up for it.

Thoughts?

• Like 1

^ Not sure I understand your point. The arrests were at Pedang Besar

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/thailand-hunts/1831740.html

"The court issued more arrest warrants against 10 people suspected of human trafficking," national deputy police chief Aek Angsananont told AFP on Thursday. He did not elaborate on who the warrants were for but police have already charged several officials in Padang Besar in connection with the macabre mass grave discovery.

Edited by FBlue72

No problem last month, out-in-out, no problem. need copy of W.P. last page and mail page.

Always carry your W.P. just put it down with your passport, usually they don't even look, just smile and you are on your way.

I passed through 3 weeks ago, on the same day they found the second batch of camps. I was expecting some kind of heightened presence, and immigration staff to be on parade. Padang was as sleepy as ever.

Security was increased at Hat Yai police station and there were news crews coming and going, that was all.