Phuket police officer transferred over Patong nightclub brutality, gun threat claims [video]

webfact

although this has already been reported and I have already commented on it the policeman is head of a police unit and obviously had part of his unit with him they are as bad as he is and should be dealt with accordingly we don't need these kind of people in our police force get rid of them altogether no transfer .

we do not need these type of policemen in this country I am sure they can find a place for this policeman preferably shepherding sheep or cows using his big stick to keep the cows moving. brutality is something we don't need in Thailand he is obviously a Neanderthal.

we do not need these type of policemen in any country in the world, period.....not just in Thailand.

Thai police. Nothing but Gangsters in paid-for uniforms.

<snip>

Funny, that's what hi-so people said when the first uniformed police were formed in London.

Are you implying Thailand is 200 years behind the UK?

i dont think so , he is unaware of anything of the outside world , anything he reads or learns cannot be put into context , he simply does not know how to . so random facts are thrown around as if they have a meaning to them .

The bouncers failed to do their jobs. Even though he was a police officer, he should have have been turfed out on his drunken arse just like anyone else would have. Threatening to shoot anyone who stepped in. Come on, I'm sure one of the many bouncers could have restrained him from behind before he pulled a gun considering he was busy beating on someone. In saying that, these officers think just because they have a uniform they are invincible, when they are no better than the shit on the side of the road. People need to stop being scared of these &lt;deleted&gt; and stand up to them. There are many more people than there are police.

Edited by Phuketboy