Internet explorer

northernjohn

For the last several days I have been having hit and miss with explorer Internet. Every thing is fine for a short time and then it will freeze up on me for half a minute to a minute before going back to normal.

Is any one else experiencing this problem with them?

I bounce back and forth in using Chrome and IE11 depending on what I'm doing and the sites I visit. Both are working fine.

You sure you are just not experiencing a very slow internet connection? Is it just to international sites or to domestic sites also?

OP I have had a few issues with this but after a short while it is back to normal. Sometimes I get a notice saying it has to close (but it reopens straightaway) due to an app crash. Not a biggie for me so just carry on. But it is very, very intermittent.

OP I have had a few issues with this but after a short while it is back to normal. Sometimes I get a notice saying it has to close (but it reopens straightaway) due to an app crash. Not a biggie for me so just carry on. But it is very, very intermittent.

Maybe something in the cache that's causing grief.

Try clearing out all the temporary files, cookies and the rest of the gumph all browsers collect.

Or even Reset it.

Maybe something in the cache that's causing grief.

Try clearing out all the temporary files, cookies and the rest of the gumph all browsers collect.

Or even Reset it.

Thanks Chicog but do that regularly - as I say it is very, very intermittent

Archived