Bangkok foster father forces son, 13, to sexually assault his niece, 8

webfact

The haters, torturers and executioners are out en masse today. Finally consensus.

The guy is a sicko indeed who needs to be punished but thankfully not by you bunch of psychopaths wink.png

Reading the comments here I can't detect much difference between the psycho father and the many haters.

I know many comments are to speak your anger, hatred and disgust towards this sick individual but please keep in mind what distinguishes us from them; humanity.

So according to Mr Liberal, this disgusting animal should have a few sessions with a psychiatrist and explain about his unhappy childhood??

NO!! This guy has used his human capital and should be euthanized like the sick dog he is!!

This thread is disturbing because of the subject matter. If true, it is pure evil. However, this is Thailand and we know that these stories are often exaggerated or unreflective of what occurred. For all anyone knows, this could be a vendetta, or shakedown gone awry. All this the wild indignation, without any consideration as to whether this story is accurate or even occurred. How many times are we given tales of farang mysterious deaths and then treated to pages and pages filled with it isn't true, it's a conspiracy. Ok then, why not wait and see if this story is true.

Re the term Yellow journalism. That was a new one on me and I too was thinking that someone was pushing the envelope on blaming Bangkok yellowshirt influences. Well, it's a new term for several of us. I will try to remember that one. Some of the comments on this post, while undoubtedly spurred by genuine outrage at this (yellow journo) news item, tend to say nearly as much about the authors' own imaginations as they wish to say about the despicable individual involved. In response to the obvious question, my answer is " to the maximum penalty allowed by law in this country. no more & certainly no less."

I found out long after I was with my ex wife that her uncle and brothers raped her. multiple times. She eventualy went off the deep end and pretty much destroyed my lifeas well. She started acting like I was the one responsible after we had been married six or seven years.

I tried getting her help at the best hospitals in Bkk. Nothing helped. Those repressed memories come out sooner or later.

I hope these kids can get help the sooner the better.

I have a friend who has had a very similar problem with similar outcome. Sadly impossibly difficult to cope with the emotional destruction.

500 Baht fine, slap on the wrist, he's probably a drunk, jail time will mean nothing, that's if it gets to court in 5 years, what about the trauma to the 13 year old boy?

It's very sad all round! sad.pngwai.gif

Thats the kind of junk Coconuts Bangkok yellow journalism feeds on....

I wish there a way to filter content from Coconuts Bangkok out of the RSS feed, or at least could you please add a tag to the title

indicating the news source, so i will be able to skip Coconuts Bangkok's yellow journalism

What rock did you crawl out from? Please crawl back again, no need for your comments.

Unfortunately this case will probably result in the guy going to prison where he will be in his natural environment and the two child victims having to live with their trauma for the rest of their lives, especially the 8 years old girl who was knock unconscious and raped. For her it`s a life sentence. Hopefully the 13 year old boy will not evolve into a raging psycho like his father.

It`s a dangerous world out there, full of nutters and for those like me who are also parents, are always in fear for our kids. Sickening, truly sickening.

This thread is disturbing because of the subject matter. If true, it is pure evil. However, this is Thailand and we know that these stories are often exaggerated or unreflective of what occurred. For all anyone knows, this could be a vendetta, or shakedown gone awry. All this the wild indignation, without any consideration as to whether this story is accurate or even occurred. How many times are we given tales of farang mysterious deaths and then treated to pages and pages filled with it isn't true, it's a conspiracy. Ok then, why not wait and see if this story is true.

GK, please tell me your thoughts.

People tell lies to either hide or gain something.

What did the young lad and the young girl in this rather disturbing story have to gain, or lose.

After they get done Waterboarding this Parasite, Find out who was gonna buy it, Follow The Trail... I believe money was the motive, it seems too excessive for his Private Enjoyment.Thailand , it seems every week something more Horrifying happens here, I know it goes on all about the world, but there s been a lot of Creepy stuff happening, probably this Yabba Scourge has something to do with this behavior.

In a case like this, who cares what the motive was. "Following the trail" will do nothing to stop evil stupid people. He was greedy and didn't care who he hurt.

"Why not wait and see if the story is true" ? With all due respect, the story is there now. It was printed to garner comments and reaction, now, not years from now. Even if it was a "vendetta, or a shakedown gone awry", a compassionate, socially responsible man would give himself up before sacrificing these two children. TVF members reacted to the story that was presented to them ...... today.

So according to you, we should wait a week to reply, just in case the story is not true.

We reply to and comment on the news here, as they are served. Sometimes not a 100 % correct, but seriously, does it make any difference?

The haters, torturers and executioners are out en masse today. Finally consensus.

The guy is a sicko indeed who needs to be punished but thankfully not by you bunch of psychopaths wink.png

Reading the comments here I can't detect much difference between the psycho father and the many haters.

I know many comments are to speak your anger, hatred and disgust towards this sick individual but please keep in mind what distinguishes us from them; humanity.

So according to Mr Liberal, this disgusting animal should have a few sessions with a psychiatrist and explain about his unhappy childhood??

NO!! This guy has used his human capital and should be euthanized like the sick dog he is!!

Not saying that at all Mr Executioner. He should be locked away the rest of his days in a maximum security prison/hospital.

Just saying that you are nothing better than him if you want to put him down like a dog.

Mr Humanity fits better

Just saying that you are nothing better than him if you want to put him down like a dog.

Truly amazing that someone thinks like that ^

"....... nothing better than him if you want to put him down like a dog".

Hmmm. I fail to see the parallel.

why has this mans identity been withheld this is a very serious charge his name should be published so people can deal with him forcing a young boy of 13 to have sex with an 8 year old girl is abominable .

The animals identity is probably being withheld to protect the identity of the victims, who were both related to him!!

JOC. Yes it is.

jackanapes. It is being dealt with...

What is amazing about it? Let me explain to you again because you don't get it.

One man crosses all borders of humanity and commits a horrible crime.

In turn you want to cross all borders and torture/kill him, which is also a horrible crime.

So tell me what makes your crime any better than his? In my opinion it's even worse because you are torturing/killing him with a conscience. That sick b'tard obviously doesn't have any conscience or else he could never have done something like that. It's easy logic/science.

It's like killing the killer....very simple to understand no?

Many bizarre suggestions (understandable)...

But a better way would be to give him a fair trial, and lock him up for a very long time, if not indefinitely. That`s it.

Burning, waterboarding, cutting off body parts and such is how the Islamic State and the CIA operates. We criticize them for their immoral behavior, and rightfully so. Not even this scum is a justification for such actions.

Edited by HOAX

In turn you want to cross all borders and torture/kill him, which is also a horrible crime.

So tell me what makes your crime any better than his? In my opinion it's even worse because you are torturing/killing him with a conscience. That sick b'tard obviously doesn't have any conscience or else he could never have done something like that. It's easy logic/science.

Ok…..hit him with a wet bus ticket and a bit of counselling.

Edited by nottocus

Ok…..hit him with a wet bus ticket and a bit of counselling.

“An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.”

Mahatma Gandhi

• 2 weeks later...

Thats the kind of junk Coconuts Bangkok yellow journalism feeds on....

I wish there a way to filter content from Coconuts Bangkok out of the RSS feed, or at least could you please add a tag to the title

indicating the news source, so i will be able to skip Coconuts Bangkok's yellow journalism

I just think the name should be shortened by removing the first 4 letters... whistling.gif

if you prefer to read the Thai source instead of the English version here it is: http://www.dailynews.co.th/crime/327914

/Admin

They should take that helmet off his head and beat him with it, in front of the whole moo ban.