Where to buy gasket for stovetop Espresso maker?

Asiantravel

I used to get my gaskets (single cup size) at Friendship, they were in the locked display case by the cashiers. One problem however is that some were quite old and perished already, also I haven't looked for 4-5 years as now get my spares in UK when I am there.

Thanks for your responses and I asked around a bit in Pattaya tonight no luck. But never mind!smile.png

Because actually I forgot I will be in Chiang Mai next week and I am almost sure that a coffee roasting company called HILLKOFF coffee in Chang Pheauk will have this item because they have absolutely everything you can think of to do with coffee and the best range of espresso machines for sale I have seen anywhere .

http://hillkoff.tarad.com/?lang=th

Edited by Asiantravel

I used to get my gaskets (single cup size) at Friendship, they were in the locked display case by the cashiers. One problem however is that some were quite old and perished already, also I haven't looked for 4-5 years as now get my spares in UK when I am there.

Thanks a lot for that recommendation because you were rightthumbsup.gif

they have a full range of gaskets right up to the ones that fit the largest coffee pot you could buy. And they don’t look old at all.

Edited by Asiantravel