Buy in USA or Thailand

katkando22

Did you try http://www.culturecycliste.com/ I was a few times lucky with them.

Nice guys and pretty convenient to MRT, but their parts inventory wasn't very comprehensive. They were very polite in telling me they didn't have what I was looking for. They were nice enough that I still bought quite a few little bits they did have on display.

Moonoi, Km8 Bicycle and Sport Bicycle, where are they? So many shops have similar sounding names, I'm afraid I'd blow off half a day looking for Sports Bicycles instead of Sport Bicycles.

Edited by impulse

Nice guys and pretty convenient to MRT, but their parts inventory wasn't very comprehensive. They were very polite in telling me they didn't have what I was looking for. They were nice enough that I still bought quite a few little bits they did have on display.

Moonoi, Km8 Bicycle and Sport Bicycle, where are they? So many shops have similar sounding names, I'm afraid I'd blow off half a day looking for Sports Bicycles instead of Sport Bicycles.

MRT hmmm I should have mentioned that I went to Puttamonton Sai 4 branch.

Inventory is....lets say....interesting.....I think like 20 different kind of pumps but not the Shimano Ultegra Cassette I want or the wheels. Poor choice of computers, but tons of tools. Lots of bikes in the real expensive class....I mean how many customer are there for a 250K Triathlon bike?

Sport Bicycle is the Specialized importer/distributor and based in U Chu Liang Building, opposite side of Lumphini Park to Pro Bike and Culture Cycliste.

Km8 is at Km8 RamInthra Road, at the junction with Soi Wat Kubon. In the same area you will find Bike Specials as well, who have taken up residence in WorldBikes old premises. They are quite ok to deal with as well.

Edited by moonoi

MRT hmmm I should have mentioned that I went to Puttamonton Sai 4 branch.

The one I visited was across from the north east corner of Lumpini Park.

I have never been in this one.