bring creatine to Thailand, customs, airport

Matej

Hello

Does anyone have some experience bringing creatine(white powder) to Thailand?

Sealed in original container, 300 grams.

I asked guys on flyer talk, some said don't do that, some said it should be ok.

I'm afraid that I will have problems with that ...

Thanks

Why not buy it here, its available here.

If its sealed.. i would not worry .. worst that could happen is you loose it.

Where and what about price/quality.

There's many threads(older ones) on thaivisa about creatine, with answers like ... I've seen it somewhere, some pharmacies.

I've found something on lazada.com, prices +50% comparing to EU.

If its sealed.. i would not worry

Checked or carry-on luggage?

Edited by Matej

I don't think you should have a problem if you keep it sealed and in your checked luggage.

When we travelled to the UK and back again last year we took a big container of already opened baby milk powder through in our hand luggage and nobody questioned it once. That too was white powder and could have been anything really. I was actually quite surprised we could take it through.

As far as I know there are no issues with bringing creatine here. The worse that can happen is that they would take it off you.

Or as another comment says, by it when you get over here. Obviously depends where you are going but it's readily available.

I don't think you should have a problem if you keep it sealed and in your checked luggage.

When we travelled to the UK and back again last year we took a big container of already opened baby milk powder through in our hand luggage and nobody questioned it once. That too was white powder and could have been anything really. I was actually quite surprised we could take it through.

As far as I know there are no issues with bringing creatine here. The worse that can happen is that they would take it off you.

Or as another comment says, by it when you get over here. Obviously depends where you are going but it's readily available.

the worse thing is that they take a nose full to test it tongue.png

But now they have Inspector Wuff at the airport so not really a risk unless you put it in the same bag as the sausage.

Phukethealthshop is the source to buy things like that.

Why not buy it here, its available here.

If its sealed.. i would not worry .. worst that could happen is you loose it.

Where and what about price/quality.

There's many threads(older ones) on thaivisa about creatine, with answers like ... I've seen it somewhere, some pharmacies.

I've found something on lazada.com, prices +50% comparing to EU.

If its sealed.. i would not worry

Checked or carry-on luggage?

Just in your suitcase.. nothing much can happen. Its a supplement not a drug worst that an happen is that you loose it.

It might be a bit more expensive as in Europe but still not real expensive. But if you can bring it why not. Personally I would not worry about it.

I made it through with absolutely no problems. No one asked anything.

Checked luggage.

They have dogs to detect narcotics.....so no one is paranoid about some white powder anymore.

I made it through with absolutely no problems. No one asked anything.

Checked luggage.

They have dogs to detect narcotics.....so no one is paranoid about some white powder anymore.

Good to know. Thanks