Marriage Visa From Uk

Hi guys

Know all seems to be in flux right now, but can anyone help?

I was going to go down Investment visa route but this now shut to me.

I am married (in UK) to a Thai - if I apply for an O Visa from this end is that better? And do i need to show the 400K? Can I show a rental contract guaranteeing the income instead? And can I work on that visa if someone offers me work?

Thanks, and apologies if this has been covered umpteen times before elsewhere; I did search for the answer first but couldn't see it.

:o

This end, I believe, is not Thailand? You should not need bank deposit to obtain a non immigrant O visa. To extend your stay you will have to prove you are living together, supporting your wife and that is going to involve 400k in a Thai bank account transferred from overseas. You can work on this extension of stay.

You will have to ask immigration unless others can answer as I don't know. I get the feeling that they only want to work with the bank deposit when considering the support Thai wife extension of stay unless you have a work permit and are employed here but I have never checked into it.

Hi guys

Know all seems to be in flux right now, but can anyone help?

I was going to go down Investment visa route but this now shut to me.

I am married (in UK) to a Thai - if I apply for an O Visa from this end is that better? And do i need to show the 400K? Can I show a rental contract guaranteeing the income instead? And can I work on that visa if someone offers me work?

Thanks, and apologies if this has been covered umpteen times before elsewhere; I did search for the answer first but couldn't see it.

:o

[Why dont you go for a marriage visa if you are living here, and it is 400k or 40000 per month or in some cases a bit of both its something you disscuss with immigration try the British embassey site BKK they have all the info in various links you can even do an email enquiry www.britishembassy.gov.uk also have downloadable pdf forms for microsoft word]

macb