Gov plans app for receiving complaints from foreign tourists

Thaivisa News

let me be one of the first

FoodMart Thappraya Road Jomtien has been taken over by the baht bus mafia

several car spaces are gone because they sit there and wait to the airport bus to arrive with suckers on board that they pounce on as soon as the punters get off the bus.

Now one baht bus driver parks on the main Thappraya road "red zone" entrance and exit, making it near impossible to see what traffic is coming down the hill to your right - brainless.

Now as there are several of them waiting they have taken over the front step of the bank there and open their taxi and play loud music, sit around drinking, eating and generally trashing the place. This is 6.30 am and it is really not a good first impression for bus arrivals.

So please Minister in charge or Mayor or someone - move this vermin on.

I predict that once this app is up and running...it will be shortly closed due to the overwhelming number of complaints that the Thais will not want to acknowledge or deal with..

Great idea...doubt the Thais willingness to stay the course...

No surprise that the overwhelming bulk of complaints come from the whinging Brits.

We are many, and get around outside of our country bit, so probably true.

And we make the best SciFi comedy. Takes a different nation to make a hash of that.

I have to wonder who the other plaintiffs were.

True, on all points, in regards to Brit creativity and we can never forget Monty Python, The Royl Family, Benny Hill, Rowan Atkinson as Black Adder and Mr. Bean...and of course, Dr. Who. thumbsup.gif

My only complaint about Brits in Thailand is they blame everything on Americans, even though we have no more control over our stupid leaders than you have of your own, and no, most Americans do not think themselves as being superior to other cultures. Sometimes I think Brits are unaware that the sun has set on the British Empire, since Singapore went their own way.

got a link to your survey showing most americans dont think theyre superior?