Some people are morons!

apetley

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, you just have to live with it, until the day some idiot teckie not giving a s**t takes you and your family out in some traffic disaster You know if I too believed I would live after death I'd do all kinds of risky yet fun stuff.

Yes, you just have to live with it, until the day some idiot teckie not giving a s**t takes you and your family out in some traffic disaster You know if I too believed I would live after death I'd do all kinds of risky yet fun stuff.

Sorry, but if you choose to live in Thailand and you choose to drive yourself and your family on Thai roads, you must know that there is a high probablility that some time you are going to be involved in an accident that causes severe loss or trauma to those you hold dear.

Just drove to Chiang Mai and back yesterday, and the number of near misses caused by stupid drivers was astounding for such a short trip. For one old man on a m'bike his luck ran out and he was taken out by a speeding youth when he made a U turn.

Not going to list all the stupidity I saw on the roads, but it leads to a sense of inevitability of a bad thing happening sometime.

Over 75% of accidents involve motor bikes, I reckon that by never riding one and choosing instead to drive one of the largest most powerful trucks on the road, my chances of being involved in "bad things" on the roads is quite small, by comparison.