Thai editorial: A preposterous - AND DANGEROUS - notion

webfact

At the risk of repeating myself and we all do here on TV , if the good Junta wants this, then send them to coventry, don't go to press conferences , don't print news releases, ignore them completely, they will still get their news out through their own media channels, but hey , most watch the soaps and couldn't give a stuff what Prayut - O has to say , most are all sick and tired of the happiness club and have now realized there isn't much distinction between Prayut and pre- Democracy Thailand, how things have changed since the first day , I admit I was in full support for the Prayut-O only because of the present situation at the time and the constitution after Thaksin mauled it, was in dire need of revamp, however what you want sometimes leads to more problems , I think one has manifested itself here.bah.gif

"He insisted he is acting on his own with this plan, without orders from the Army chief or anyone else."

So, acting as a private individual, why is it so bloody newsworthy??

Jeez I wish these fools would just "shut the f..k up", and what goes for a newspaper would find some "news" to report.

But what he says and the truth might be two different things, sounds more like kite flying to me, those in charge see how much they can get away with before triggering an international reply

My favourite Ren & Stimpy was the episode where the horse says "No sir, I don't like it!"

I will let that horse speak for me on this thread subject.

And I gave the OP a LIKE just because they referenced R&S lol.

This can not end good ... When a dog is cornered he will try to bite ...

Better look for another place to retire maybe, dont want to witness a civilwar here ...

why not, you can watch the thumping,you don't have to take part and think how far the Baht would fall

At the risk of repeating myself and we all do here on TV , if the good Junta wants this, then send them to coventry, don't go to press conferences , don't print news releases, ignore them completely, they will still get their news out through their own media channels, but hey , most watch the soaps and couldn't give a stuff what Prayut - O has to say , most are all sick and tired of the happiness club and have now realized there isn't much distinction between Prayut and pre- Democracy Thailand, how things have changed since the first day , I admit I was in full support for the Prayut-O only because of the present situation at the time and the constitution after Thaksin mauled it, was in dire need of revamp, however what you want sometimes leads to more problems , I think one has manifested itself here.bah.gif

Wouldn't it be wonderful to see the PM having to try and order the mainstream media to attend his press conferences and if he tried it with international correspondents imagine the headlines. biggrin.png

"He insisted he is acting on his own with this plan, without orders from the Army chief or anyone else."

Jeez I wish these fools would just "shut the f..k up", and what goes for a newspaper would find some "news" to report.

"Why so newsworthy?"

Umm, perhaps because he is a General in a country ruled by a military junta, the head of which has several times shown a strong aversion to journalists asking questions he doesn't like?

Nation Newspaper, be carefull about what you say.

Bearing in mind the rules in Thailand, I really don't know why it is that you are still allowed to operate. You're a bunch of Chinese yellow-shirts, yes, you're not the same as the Thai red shirts of rural Thailand. But that don't mean to say that you will get away with this forever. Carry on in this way, and you will be closed down. You've got to be closed, in order to show CONSISTENCY in the rules.

"So, acting as a private individual, ..." Surely you jest.