Water park samui

Coco splash give 50% off for residents and free entry if not swimming.

Used to be on the sign, that it's free entrance for retired 65 y.o. and up - I've been looking forward to that. Now I'm finally "old enough" to join, but still have to pull myself together and get to Lamai; hope it's a sustained offer. However, Coco Splash is great fun – and kind service – so I don't mind paying my entrance fee to use the water slides, just I can avoid “The Banana”, need to collect little more courage before I try it... smile.png

Coco splash give 50% off for residents and free entry if not swimming.

Used to be on the sign, that it's free entrance for retired 65 y.o. and up - I've been looking forward to that. Now I'm finally "old enough" to join, but still have to pull myself together and get to Lamai; hope it's a sustained offer. However, Coco Splash is great fun and kind service so I don't mind paying my entrance fee to use the water slides, just I can avoid The Banana, need to collect little more courage before I try it... smile.png

Was there with a number of people 5-6 weeks back and residents got 50% while I was not going to use the water and gained free entry. They didn't argue or anything when I asked for it.

I took my 3 year old 3 months ago and he had a ball. The water was clean the slides were in good repair. Didn't try the food but had a few drinks and ice cream which were fairly priced. The biggest thing for me was the life guards were 100% focused and one had to jump in to pull a youngster out of the big pool whose father was less than 6 feet away but had his back to him. He was ok btw but that life guard was like shit off a shovel getting to him. Not sure why thai families allow their kids in the big pool when they clearly can't swim or any other families for that matter. It was quiet but that made it a lot easier to relax. P

Well the entire island of Koh Samui used to be a nice place to visit...not any more, it's a dung heap now, wouldn't waste my time or money ever stepping foot on it again.

So why are bothered to comment?

Why not?

Well the entire island of Koh Samui used to be a nice place to visit...not any more, it's a dung heap now, wouldn't waste my time or money ever stepping foot on it again.

So why are bothered to comment?

Why not?

You are really a waste of space. BECAUSE THE TOPIC IS ABOUT WATER PARK, not bagging The Island of Samui. But I honestly think this is beyond your level of comprehension , you just like being a troll.