Heart warming story for the dog lovers

Trolls and animal haters please keep away!!!

No question here, just wanted to share my "cute" story from today.

I take my 6 dogs out for daily walks in a park, inhabited place with dirt, grass and me.

Generally there are no soi dogs there, so its great to let my gang run around.

Today, out of the blue a mother dog appeared with her 5 pups, pups no older than 6 weeks old.

Naturally my gang ran to investigate, mother dog was very protective.

To my surprise, my gang behaved really well.

For some reason, mother and her pups started to follow my alpha male all the way back to my pick up.

One of the pups, fell behind, because of all the dirt and i guess fear.

I wooshed my gang away , pulled him out of the dirt , but mother kept going with other 4 pups.

Tried to catch up with mother to give her the baby, but she disappeared.

Cut the story short, the little guy ended up coming home with me.

My maid, saw him and fell in love immediately, without much talk, he was removed from my care and now has a new home with my maid and her family.

He is now name Doo Doo, asleep between the maid and her BF( as i am told, i am not spyinggiggle.gif )

post-216015-0-35176400-1435414460_thumb.

Do you suspect the pup is the runt of the litter and couldn't keep up? Life is tough but a mother dog will go ahead and leave a dog like that so she can care for the healthy ones. Nature apparently doesn't want a runt to use up oxygen or food, or breed. I've seen that with dogs, calves, pigs, and sheep. It's a tough world out there.

Good for you and thanks for the story. I hope you have the dog fixed if only because it could have a genetic defect??? Maybe??

Do you suspect the pup is the runt of the litter and couldn't keep up? Life is tough but a mother dog will go ahead and leave a dog like that so she can care for the healthy ones. Nature apparently doesn't want a runt to use up oxygen or food, or breed. I've seen that with dogs, calves, pigs, and sheep. It's a tough world out there.

Good for you and thanks for the story. I hope you have the dog fixed if only because it could have a genetic defect??? Maybe??

I do not think he is runt, just got stuck in the mud and scared of my gang( 2 pitbuls) so could not keep up with the rest.

I am hoping to find/ see mother and pups again so I can bring them food, vaccinate and spray them all.

He is now with my maid but I am certain she will spray. From what I am told he is loved by her entire family.

Sad on one hand he lost mother and siblings but on the other hand he has a loving home :)

Sometimes a mother dog can reject one of the litter.

Last time my toy poodle had pups, 2 were brown like her, two were black like the father, and one was white. Several times she picked up the white one and took it across the other side of the room. I put it back, and eventually she accepted it.

Sometimes a mother dog can reject one of the litter.

Last time my toy poodle had pups, 2 were brown like her, two were black like the father, and one was white. Several times she picked up the white one and took it across the other side of the room. I put it back, and eventually she accepted it.

In this case I am certain no rejection , he just felt behind and she decided to keep others safe.

She looked back a few times but I just could not run through mud fast enough :)

But he is well, slept all night with maid and her bf, made friends with baby cats and do not laugh but the bad Thai man, the bf is taking day off to look after him :)

Well Konying,

This is, just like yesterday's story abouth the parallized dog, a really very hartwarming story.

We don;t know eachother, but it would be very nice if you would consider me as a friend.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your love for animals.

Congrats to you and the new family member - Doo Doo!

He is NOT with me :(

Maid took him to her house.

He was with force removed from my hands into hers, biggrin.png

Though, i bought all the food and milk and most likely will be paying ll the medical billsfacepalm.gif

Well Konying,

This is, just like yesterday's story abouth the parallized dog, a really very hartwarming story.

We don;t know eachother, but it would be very nice if you would consider me as a friend.

There are a number of good people who help animals with whatever means they have.

If you in Pattaya and have free time, welcome to come for a walk with us.

Its dirty, but fun biggrin.png

Best part is watching 5 month old pitbul dive into mud and come out looking like a water rat, while his aunt(also a pitbul) stands there shaking her head at what an idiot her nephew really is,laugh.png

Well Konying,

There are a number of good people who help animals with whatever means they have.

If you in Pattaya and have free time, welcome to come for a walk with us.

Its dirty, but fun biggrin.png

Best part is watching 5 month old pitbul dive into mud and come out looking like a water rat, while his aunt(also a pitbul) stands there shaking her head at what an idiot her nephew really is,laugh.png

Thank you for the very nice invitation konying.

We rent a small house ( no garden ) in Naklua, and we have 2 very nice and sweet dogs and we also take them for a walk 4-5 times a day.

But sorry !!!

I have no transportation and it would be difficult to come and have a walk together. sad.png

We also have a parrot ( grey african ) living in a 2.5 by 2.5 meter cage.

I really do love them all, same my children.

Hope to read more of you! Bye bye.

Nice story to read, and kind of you to get a home for the Pup...

I am a big animal lover, mostly brought up with cats never really had a dog, you mention you have Pitbulls, they seem to get a lot of bad press, or is it just there owners who try and make them fight and be aggressive ??

Cheers

Nice story to read, and kind of you to get a home for the Pup...

I am a big animal lover, mostly brought up with cats never really had a dog, you mention you have Pitbulls, they seem to get a lot of bad press, or is it just there owners who try and make them fight and be aggressive ??

Cheers

I believe its the owners.

MY older female loves people, not so friendly with other female dogs.

My baby pitbul also loves people but also not very friendly with other male dogs.

Both are strong dogs, so when it comes to meeting new dogs of the same sex, its a matter of dominance i believe.

With people, they both adore people and would happily spend hours on the sofa with me or any visitor

Hi konying,

Nice to read a such an inspiring story.

I suppose it was a Soi Dog, so you've probably saved the little fella from an uncertain future.

Cute looking as well.........

Is it male or female?

Next job a trip to the Vets for his inoculation jabs.

Hi konying,

Nice to read a such an inspiring story.

I suppose it was a Soi Dog, so you've probably saved the little fella from an uncertain future.

Cute looking as well.........

Is it male or female?

Next job a trip to the Vets for his inoculation jabs.

It's a boy :)

He is too young for shots yet, but going tomorrow for check up, deworming.

Yes, lovely to read a positive lot of comments for a change. After two days at the International Dog Show in BKK, I was totally amazed with the interest and thousands of dog lovers attending, both Thai and foreigners! Really heartwarming !

Yes, a great story. Good thing you took the pickup truck this time and not the motorcycle.
My Brittany just loves to play in the mud. She prefers her white paws and long nose to be black with mud (for some reason, TVF is not showing me an "attachment" icon tonight or I would attach a hilarious picture).

Nice to hear of a soi dog getting a good home. Good on you.

interesting you think animal lives belong to you. A true animal lover knows animals should be freee, have no owner etc etc

And the first prize for trolling and ignorance goes to???? YOU.

Dogs are domestic animals ie living with people , amongst people.

This is common knowledge that even a 2 year old understands.

Welcome to planet earth and looking forward to seeing more of your posts

Yes, a great story. Good thing you took the pickup truck this time and not the motorcycle.

My Brittany just loves to play in the mud. She prefers her white paws and long nose to be black with mud (for some reason, TVF is not showing me an "attachment" icon tonight or I would attach a hilarious picture).

Nice to hear of a soi dog getting a good home. Good on you.

When I say pick up, I mean by bike with sidecar .

I stopped using car to take out dogs because either they fall out or jump out, lol

Bike with sidecar is perfect , they can roll in mud, go through rubbish and do whatever else their heart desires, then walk into sidecar, easy wash at home and all done :)

you let your 6 dogs run wild around the place and then you steal someone else's pup .....coffee1.gif

Thailand has hundreds of soi dogs that are a menice to kids and public in general. They chase innocent kids on bikes and try to bite anyone walking past. They carry disease and should be controlled.

Owners should bear all responsibility for their pets, especially when deliberately let loose as they poop everywhere, dig holes and ravage through rubbish bins leaving a mess scattered everywhere .... and the owners walk away ...

If a dog owner is responsible and acts accordingly then great .... that's a good dog owner ..

I like dogs, especially if they are clean and behave as instructed ...

Most folks would agree with what I mentioned .... a good owner is a responsible owner .. wai2.gif

interesting you think animal lives belong to you. A true animal lover knows animals should be freee, have no owner etc etc

Many animals schould live free, and not in some cage in a zoo or similar.

But I am 100% sure, this dog will have a wonderfull life with Konying.

He will be taken good care off, have a lot of attention and love, have nice food, medical care if needed etc.etc.etc.

Many childeren in the world are much less lucky.

I wish everybody would act like Konying did.

I do not think he is runt, just got stuck in the mud and scared of my gang( 2 pitbuls) so could not keep up with the rest.

I am hoping to find/ see mother and pups again so I can bring them food, vaccinate and spray them all.

He is now with my maid but I am certain she will spray. From what I am told he is loved by her entire family.

Sad on one hand he lost mother and siblings but on the other hand he has a loving home :)

Thx Konying. Always nice to remember that most good stuff that goes on goes unacknowledged and u publicized. Of course doing what's right needs no such acknowledgement nor any company, but somehow it makes me feel good...

you let your 6 dogs run wild around the place and then you steal someone else's pup .....coffee1.gif

Thailand has hundreds of soi dogs that are a menice to kids and public in general. They chase innocent kids on bikes and try to bite anyone walking past. They carry disease and should be controlled.

Owners should bear all responsibility for their pets, especially when deliberately let loose as they poop everywhere, dig holes and ravage through rubbish bins leaving a mess scattered everywhere .... and the owners walk away ...

If a dog owner is responsible and acts accordingly then great .... that's a good dog owner ..

Most folks would agree with what I mentioned .... a good owner is a responsible owner .. wai2.gif

You seriously are one of the biggest trolls on TV, not a single useful or even remotely useful comment.

Do you also like dogs who are brushed, groomed and look nice in the window?blink.png

PS, since you so bothered by Thailand and a high roller like yourself who stays at Marriot or Sheraton, you could always donate some of your wealth to "control" or perhaps find another place on this planet where problems like this do not exist.

NO doubt with your wealth and charming personality it should not be a problem

Now run along and find another thread to troll inbah.gif

They say a dog is a mans best friend.

That's because they wag their tails instead of their tongues. tongue.png

Archived