doctors certificate

onemorechang

Dr Olivier on South Pattaya was also 200 Baht last time I used him for one.

He's fairly up-market so I would expect him to charge more, as I would a big hospital or clinics near the beach.

Most clinics on the dark side should still be around 100B or less. You are really only paying for a signature and rubber stamp.

Dr Olivier on South Pattaya was also 200 Baht last time I used him for one.

He's fairly up-market so I would expect him to charge more, as I would a big hospital or clinics near the beach.

Most clinics on the dark side should still be around 100B or less. You are really only paying for a signature and rubber stamp.

Unless you want someone who knows you to confirm you are fit to drive. Maybe if more Dr's or surgeries followed the rules there may be fewer a@$holes on the road. However I do realise this is Thailand and people feel as long as they pay they can do what they like.

You sure you don't need one from a psych? biggrin.png

How the old anger management classes going, you keeping up ? giggle.gif

They're going well, doctor told me that I only have to attend another 15 years, and also that you don't need a medical attest for driver license renewal.

You really are so so funny, do they only let you out at weekends?

Thanks for the compliment, I knew I was a hit, and by the way they let me out whenever there aren't too many gays around.passifier.gif

Unless you want someone who knows you to confirm you are fit to drive. Maybe if more Dr's or surgeries followed the rules there may be fewer a@$holes on the road. However I do realise this is Thailand and people feel as long as they pay they can do what they like.

I'm not arguing with that at all. Just pointing out the reality of the situation.

They're going well, doctor told me that I only have to attend another 15 years, and also that you don't need a medical attest for driver license renewal.

Glad to hear that, keep them up.

Think I do need a medical cert, ( i could be wrong, hope so ) slight mistake with my first post.

im going from a one year to a 5 year, all the years I have been here never had a 5 year one, visa issues so, done numerous one year ones and used international drivers permit most years, was in and out every few weeks so not a problem.

but retired now so doing the 5 year soon. wai2.gif

Glad to hear that, keep them up.

Think I do need a medical cert, ( i could be wrong, hope so ) slight mistake with my first post.

im going from a one year to a 5 year, all the years I have been here never had a 5 year one, visa issues so, done numerous one year ones and used international drivers permit most years, was in and out every few weeks so not a problem.

but retired now so doing the 5 year soon. wai2.gif

yes for going from 1 year to 5 year license you need medical attest, thereafter you'll not need it for renewals.