DMK to Hua Hin.

brizzle

I need to drive from DMK to Hua Hin and wonder if somebody could clarify one small but important point.

If I get on the express way towards Bangkok central after leaving the airport and basically follow my nose can somebody advise if sooner or later Dao Khanong will be well signposted?

I'm pretty sure of the general directions once I'm on the road to Dao Khanong ...it's just finding the road sign in the first place that I need to confirm!

Many thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Much appreciated ,thank you tartempion.

Coming back the other way from Hua Hin I need to go to BKK Suvarhabhumi. I have done this route before but it was a number of years ago and my memory is not good.

I am probably asking the obvious since I got to my destination without any hic ups on that occasion but can you confirm that Swampy is well sign posted when driving towards Bangkok from the south.

Thank you again.

Yes - north on Route 4 then stay on route 35 untill you see the airport sign - sometimes the sign has swampy in words on it and sometimes not. Lucky you are not going back to DMK - that is only signposted in the last six inches. bah.gif

Archived