Legal Eagle

raslin

My wife has a bit of a legal problem.

Does anybody know of a good honest solicitor (barrister) in the Surin area that she could contact quickly. An English speaker would be nice but that is not too important.

Many thanks for a bit of quick help.

Roger, T.Sawai, A. Muang

Does anybody know of a good honest solicitor (barrister) in the Surin area that she could contact quickly. An English speaker would be nice but that is not too important.

Roger, T.Sawai, A. Muang

Looks like a couple hours drive away

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?ac...ost&id=7143

We have a office in Udon Thani now.

Roger is the Office Mgr.

Roger Ullmann, Esquire

Foreign Legal Advisor

Sunbelt Northeast Co., Ltd.

130/6 Thamajedi Road

Udon Thani, Thailand 41000

042-348-173

05-852-2702

[email protected]

[email protected]

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Roger, T.Sawai, A. Muang

Roger,

I was recently told by Jing Jing that there is a Thai lawyer in Surin who handles legal matters for many farang living in Surin area who is well trusted and respected here. Is this a criminal matter, or some other legal problem? I'll see if I can get the name, or maybe some others from Surin here might know who JJ was speaking of?

Cent

Roger, T.Sawai, A. Muang

Roger,

I was recently told by Jing Jing that there is a Thai lawyer in Surin who handles legal matters for many farang living in Surin area who is well trusted and respected here. Is this a criminal matter, or some other legal problem? I'll see if I can get the name, or maybe some others from Surin here might know who JJ was speaking of?

Cent

Chalong...........................I've already PM'd him the number last week, about two minutes after he posted. I didn't really want to put his number up on the open forum.