Chalong Pier

lowprofile

Does anyone know who is in charge of the pier?

There are "security" people at each end but they either sit and guard their table or blow a whistle to direct the buses at the far end.

I thought access was supposed to be limited. It looks like any hoodlum can just scream down there at full throttle with no fear of apprehension or fine.

Last night whilst having a walk along there, dick that I am, I asked a young Thai bloke to slow down and he went mental at me, I thought he was going to have a go.

I'd like to make a complaint but figure the cop shop will be a waste of time. Is it the PPAO who I should try?

I don't expect anything to change but I reckon if you don't try then you are just condoning the actions of these penises.

OrBorJor.

I'd recommend you to be a bit more clear though, I am there nearly every day and really don't understand what happened

Edited by stevenl

Whats hard to understand?

He asked a young bloke speeding as so many idiots do along the pier to slow down and the bloke went off at him.

Used to take my little boy for walks then in the evening to look at the boats but gave it away for the same reson.

Edited by beechbum

Whats hard to understand?

He asked a young bloke speeding as so many idiots do along the pier to slow down and the bloke went off at him.

Used to take my little boy for walks then in the evening to look at the boats but gave it away for the same reson.

Yes, you're right, on rereading I think it is clear what the op means. I must have been tired yesterday :D